+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK EXPERIENCE!! PLEASE HELP

dionisyy

Mar 29, 2013
Hello and Happy Canada Day everybody!!))

I have a question regarding working experience. I got my PGWP on June 18th 2012 and finished first job on May 9th 2013. I started another job on May 15 th. The problem is I have pay stubs from first job but I got paid by cheques on the second one. Also I have T4 form for last year and going to claim my current salary in next year tax return.

Thank you for any help,

dannymp

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dionisyy said:
Hello and Happy Canada Day everybody!!))

I have a question regarding working experience. I got my PGWP on June 18th 2012 and finished first job on May 9th 2013. I started another job on May 15 th. The problem is I have pay stubs from first job but I got paid by cheques on the second one. Also I have T4 form for last year and going to claim my current salary in next year tax return.

Thank you for any help,
Dear dionisyy
the information you've provided is not quite enough.

Is your second job is same as the first one in turms of duties and NOC code?

Do you have reference letter from the first job?

thanks

Dannymp

dionisyy

Mar 29, 2013
Hello dannymp

No my second job is different and I have my reference letter from first job. I will have the reference letter from this job as well but I got paid here by regular cheques and taxes are not deducted.

Thanks for your help

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
dionisyy said:
No my second job is different and I have my reference letter from first job. I will have the reference letter from this job as well but I got paid here by regular cheques and taxes are not deducted.
The fact that your "employer" is not deducting taxes suggests that you are probably "self-employed" (whether you realize it or not). Self-employment experience does not meet the CEC requirements.

And since your first job is not a full year, you need more employment experience. So I would suggest you think about finding a new job...