Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
You get max points for 3 years of work experience gained within the last 10 yrs....
You need to arranage the letter of refernce for these 3 yrs of work experience rest of work experience can be shown in personal history section and you do not need to show any documentation for it...
Thanks so much for clearing that...

nitin1282

Jan 16, 2012
I worked in a software company in Montreal from 23-Sep-2011 till 5-Mar-2017 (Payroll). I was on 5yr Work Permit. I left Canada on 17-Sep-2016(before I complete my 5 years) to ensure I don't stay above 5 years in Canada. My company suggested to continue on payroll till 5-Mar-2017(confirming no issues in Immigration/taxation later), that I can stay max upto 179 days.

Now I am trying to file my Express Entry PR application. Can anyone suggest on below questions:

1. I should mention my work history for above case, in my PR form from 23-Sep-2011 till 5-Mar-2017? Will it create any issue anywhere in the process? Or I should attach explanation at initial stage itself?
2. I can get extra Canadian Experience Class (CEC) points? How?

Rafia_Nasir

Sep 5, 2018
Can someone guide me on how to prove my work experience if I had been paid on cash. It was a full time administrative job, but my payments were made through check. What should be done in this case.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Can someone guide me on how to prove my work experience if I had been paid on cash. It was a full time administrative job, but my payments were made through check. What should be done in this case.
Can you submit bank statements showing salary deposits?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
So can you get a letter of reference from your organization which details the position, start date and end date(if it is applicable), number of hours/week job responsibilities, salary, job responsibilities and a statement that your salary reimbursement was done monthly(or weekly or otherwise, which ever is applicable) and it was paid via cheque.
It will be great if you can ask them to provide a breakdown with details of the cheque and date that you were paid. This should be a seperate document than the above one.... Only submit this document if IRCC asks you to provide additional document to confirm the salary payment etc...

Reactions: Rafia_Nasir

Rafia_Nasir

Sep 5, 2018
So can you get a letter of reference from your organization which details the position, start date and end date(if it is applicable), number of hours/week job responsibilities, salary, job responsibilities and a statement that your salary reimbursement was done monthly(or weekly or otherwise, which ever is applicable) and it was paid via cheque.
It will be great if you can ask them to provide a breakdown with details of the cheque and date that you were paid. This should be a seperate document than the above one.... Only submit this document if IRCC asks you to provide additional document to confirm the salary payment etc...
This really sounds a relief. Not being able to produce the salary slips is a major hindrance I am finding in filing my application. Thanks.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! I am quite new to this forum and I would like to ask for some guidance regarding my situation.

I have a total of 6 years of experience as a programmer and I have successfully gathered a good and detailed reference letters from 2 of my past employers (worth of 4 years of experience). The other 1 is not cooperative and the last one is my current employer so I would like to refrain from informing them about my migration plans.

My question is: Do I need to declare all my work experience in my Express Entry profile? Or can I just declare those 2 employers that gave me a detailed reference letter?

I am hoping that someone can provide me some guidance. Thank you very much in advance!
Be informed that you will need to show 6 years' of experience to complete Selection points of 67. As long as you can score 67 points with 4 years of experience there is nothing to worry !

sammi0921

Apr 13, 2018
Hi all,

Can i clarify, regarding work experience, do i need to fill in ALL work experience since graduated? Or i only need to fill in those experience that i am claIming CRS points?

Thanks

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can i clarify, regarding work experience, do i need to fill in ALL work experience since graduated? Or i only need to fill in those experience that i am claIming CRS points?

Thanks
ONLY those experience for which you are claiming CRS points for.

Good Luck

adesai21

Oct 16, 2018
Canada
Need help:

Hi, I had created EE profile and shown 1year of Indian Experience and 1 year of Canadian Experience.
I received ITA for PR with 466 points and the cut off was 440 points on Oct 15, 2018.

However, I don't want to include my Indian experience as I don't have a letter with roles and responsibilities. So, I want to move that to personal details which would bring my score to 440 points, which is still equal to the cutoff, but not less.

So, can I proceed with the application for PR or should decline the ITA and rejoin the pool by editing my profile.

Edit: Tried contacting supervisors, HR, etc etc - Can't get a letter from them (wasted more than a month for the same) and If I see technically my experience is less than 12months and more than 11months

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Need help:

Hi, I had created EE profile and shown 1year of Indian Experience and 1 year of Canadian Experience.
I received ITA for PR with 466 points and the cut off was 440 points on Oct 15, 2018.

However, I don't want to include my Indian experience as I don't have a letter with roles and responsibilities. So, I want to move that to personal details which would bring my score to 440 points, which is still equal to the cutoff, but not less.

So, can I proceed with the application for PR or should decline the ITA and rejoin the pool by editing my profile.

Thanks in advance.
Regarding the letter from India... can you request your ex-manager to support you with a letter(on a plain piece of paper) and ask him to sign off and provide his contact details ?