Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
Hello guys, I have a question regarding a work experience letter. I ‘m planning to apply my documents for FSW program as soon as a new quota opens. I have a full time job for 10 years and a part time job for 7 years ( simultaneously ). I’ve got a better land more specified letter from the part time job. This week I resigned from the full time job ( only ) and planning to look for other job, before 1/7.
Can anybody advise me regarding a work experience letter. Should I submit both of them? Should I attach a proof of my resignation from a full time job? What should I do if I’ll start a new full time job in June ( I cant ask immediately for this kind of letter ).

Thank you all in advance,

Cim
:)

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
You need to provide experience letter for both, however, the experience that is in your NOC would be much important. See below the details for experience letters. Your resignation will do nothing. As long as you have at least one full year experience in the last ten years on your NOC, then you are good to go.

'WORK EXPERIENCE

For you, the principal applicant: � notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation � original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal. Letters must include all of the following information: � the specific period of your employment with the company � the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position � your main responsibilities in each position � your total annual salary plus benefits � the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company � a business card of the person signing If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation.

‰'

hdblue

Feb 17, 2011
Mezo2009 said:
You need to provide experience letter for both, however, the experience that is in your NOC would be much important. See below the details for experience letters. Your resignation will do nothing. As long as you have at least one full year experience in the last ten years on your NOC, then you are good to go.

'WORK EXPERIENCE

For you, the principal applicant: � notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation � original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal. Letters must include all of the following information: � the specific period of your employment with the company � the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position � your main responsibilities in each position � your total annual salary plus benefits � the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company � a business card of the person signing If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation.

‰'
Hi,

Thanks for sharing. Experience letter is important. It help me to think about my ideals from your points of view.

Tks and I'll return back.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
hdblue said:
Hi,

Thanks for sharing. Experience letter is important. It help me to think about my ideals from your points of view.

Tks and I'll return back.
You're welcome and good luck.

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
Mezo2009 said:

'WORK EXPERIENCE

‰'
Thank you for your answer...what about my other question? What should I do if i'll start a new job in June or even July? I cant even think to ask for this kind of letter.
Somebody???

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Don't worry much about your new job since you are claiming eligibility based on earlier job, correct? You need to get a reference letter from this new employer. If you can't, you write an explanation letter clearing the reasons. It should do it.

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
Mezo2009 said:
Don't worry much about your new job since you are claiming eligibility based on earlier job, correct? You need to get a reference letter from this new employer. If you can't, you write an explanation letter clearing the reasons. It should do it.
Thank you, sure I am eligibile. My reference letters under the same NOC and I am going to change ( possibly ) the full time job by June ( still in the same NOC ). If I understood you correctly, by the time of my application ( hopefully 1/7), I should provide an explaination letter ( instead of the reference letter ) for my new job.

Thank you in advance :)

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Since you will join your new job on June and after a month you will submit your app, you try to get an experience letter, if you feel it won't work, just write an explanation letter, attach a notarized copy of your contract or appointment letter and you should be ok.

Good luck

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
Mezo2009 said:
Since you will join your new job on June and after a month you will submit your app, you try to get an experience letter, if you feel it won't work, just write an explanation letter, attach a notarized copy of your contract or appointment letter and you should be ok.

Good luck
Thank you, I'll kindly take your second advice:)