+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter

Sep 2, 2019
Hello Folks,

I have chosed NOC 1225 and received ITA as well.

My employer has given me reference letter with below as my responsibilities:

1. Procurement/ strategic sourcing of direct materials; domestic and import. Analyze spend and implement cost saving projects/initiatives.
2. Identifying potential suppliers, liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers. Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress.
3. Finding requirements of the customer and develop specifications for materials and products to be purchased.
4. Compare prices, consult with suppliers and review quotations.
5. Coordinate with suppliers for delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact suppliers to resolve problems.
6. Deriving stocking policy for optimum inventory.
7. Manage the daily operational processes for a critical segment of the supply chain. Streamlining the system and procedures for effective cost control & ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the targets.

I need your help to if that will work.

Also he has not mentioned the working hours and CTC.

What i should do!

TIA

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello Folks,

I have chosed NOC 1225 and received ITA as well.

My employer has given me reference letter with below as my responsibilities:

1. Procurement/ strategic sourcing of direct materials; domestic and import. Analyze spend and implement cost saving projects/initiatives.
2. Identifying potential suppliers, liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers. Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress.
3. Finding requirements of the customer and develop specifications for materials and products to be purchased.
4. Compare prices, consult with suppliers and review quotations.
5. Coordinate with suppliers for delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact suppliers to resolve problems.
6. Deriving stocking policy for optimum inventory.
7. Manage the daily operational processes for a critical segment of the supply chain. Streamlining the system and procedures for effective cost control & ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the targets.

I need your help to if that will work.

Also he has not mentioned the working hours and CTC.

What i should do!

TIA
If the letter states it was a full time job, then that should be enough. And for salary, you can show payslips or get a salary certificate. In addition to this, you can show ITRs and/or bank statements with salary deposits.

Reactions: Maninder_gill3
Sep 2, 2019
If the letter states it was a full time job, then that should be enough. And for salary, you can show payslips or get a salary certificate. In addition to this, you can show ITRs and/or bank statements with salary deposits.
Thank you so much for clarifying.

Can you please tell me that the responsibilities mentioned in my post are in line with NOC 1225.