+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter

faizanshujaat

Jul 19, 2016
Hi friends,

I need a little help with the work experience letter.

My HR department issued work experience letter stating all the details required by IRCC apart from annual gross salary plus benefits, instead they mentioned monthly gross salary. I would like to know if this would be enough or should I insist HR to mention annual salary.

Secondly, the letter is signed by Chief HR Officer whereas the IRCC states that the letter must have the signature of your immediate. Since I report directly to the Head of Marketing & Product Devp., should I simple get it signed by him with the annual gross salary.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Best,
Faizan

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi friends,

I need a little help with the work experience letter.

My HR department issued work experience letter stating all the details required by IRCC apart from annual gross salary plus benefits, instead they mentioned monthly gross salary. I would like to know if this would be enough or should I insist HR to mention annual salary.

Secondly, the letter is signed by Chief HR Officer whereas the IRCC states that the letter must have the signature of your immediate. Since I report directly to the Head of Marketing & Product Devp., should I simple get it signed by him with the annual gross salary.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Best,
Faizan
Monthly salary is fine.

HR signature is good. Even my reference letter was signed byHR.

Reactions: faizanshujaat

faizanshujaat

Jul 19, 2016
Did you submit your Work Experience Letter? Did IRCC ask for benefits to be included too or did they accept?

Mine has annual salary only. Is that ok?

Dan
My application is in process and I don't think including/excluding benefits should be an issue. Further, annual salary should be fine as IRCC only asks for annual gross salary.