+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter Doubts

anotherquery

Apr 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing fine.

I have a query regarding the work experience certificate which we have to submit for the express entry.
I am applying under the Canadian Class Experience (CEC) part of the express entry.

Now the question is the work experience letter which I have to give for the express entry.

The work experience certificate given by my previous company mentions only the first name, last name, my tenure and my salary and hours.
It doesn't mention anything related to my job duties.
In addition to work certificate, I would be attaching my T4 forms, first and last 3 months paystubs, my offer letter or contract.

So my question is that the following document if notarized from the Canadian lawyer.
Will it help my or immigration officer would reject my profile?

Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned Name residing home address, hereby solemnly affirm that from tenure date I was employed by company name as job title
I worked 40 hours per week and was paid salary $x (yearly).

My main duties consisted of

1. Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
  2. Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
  3. Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
  4. Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
  5. Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
  6. Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
  7. Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
  8. May lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
  9. May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Is the above Letter of explanation acceptable or there is a risk of rejection is high?

I LITERALLY tried all sorts of the way, but the HR of the company won't budge and give me this letter.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks!

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
What you're suggesting is a statuary declaration. Its usually better if you get it signed and notarized from a senior coworker. Can someone confirm that please whether it works?

anotherquery

Apr 13, 2017
What you're suggesting is a statuary declaration. Its usually better if you get it signed and notarized from a senior coworker. Can someone confirm that please whether it works?
Isn't statuary declaration better than the one from the senior coworker?

I don't have any one who would do that for me in the previous organization or in the current organization.