+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello seniors help

My company HR is not giving me an experience letter on its letter head.

We have company logo white paper similar to company letterhead and my manager is giving me the letter in IRCC format and he has written the address, email and phone number of the company as well below to make it look like more official but this is not from HR.

I will attach my manager's business card my business card as well so what should I do now?

1. Get it notarised and explain that my HR is not issuing the letter so my manager has issued one?

2. Or rather leave it and let IRCC take it as a letter on official letterhead?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
1. You don't need to notarize the letter. Yes you can write an loe saying hr would not issue a letter hence you got it from the manager.

Also provide pay stubs, joining letter, tax papers and appraisal letter if any to make you case stronger.

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
1. You don't need to notarize the letter. Yes you can write an loe saying hr would not issue a letter hence you got it from the manager.

Also provide pay stubs, joining letter, tax papers and appraisal letter if any to make you case stronger.
Thanks for your reply

My work is mainly commission based so my income is variable the company provides yearly earnings salary + commissions report so I can attach it as payment proof is it good enough?

And secondly I have my contract letter in which my joining date is mentioned I will attach it to.

And will explain everything in loe are these things good enough?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june