+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter

Arnab Mondal

Sep 30, 2015
Hi Experts ,

I need your assistance in this situation . I have worked in the following companies and as per Express Entry requirements I need to get work experience letter from my past employer based on my job code selection .

Following are the companies :
1.Ambletek - Company ceases to exist . Bank transactions , emails and company name existence in Ministry of Company Affairs available .
2.Accenture - Ready to provide experience letter.
3.IBM - Not responding
4.Wipro - Currently working .Not sure if they would provide

All companies are 100% genuine and so is the work experience.
I would like to know is there any alternative document / process validation that can suffice the situation .

Thanks and Regards,
Arnab Mondal.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Arnab Mondal said:
Hi Experts ,

I need your assistance in this situation . I have worked in the following companies and as per Express Entry requirements I need to get work experience letter from my past employer based on my job code selection .

Following are the companies :
1.Ambletek - Company ceases to exist . Bank transactions , emails and company name existence in Ministry of Company Affairs available .
Contact your former HR/supervisor and let them write a letter in CIC format. Get them to do affidavit to back it up. Support with your payslips and work contract
2.Accenture - Ready to provide experience letter.
3.IBM - Not responding
4.Wipro - Currently working .Not sure if they would provide

All companies are 100% genuine and so is the work experience.
I would like to know is there any alternative document / process validation that can suffice the situation .

Thanks and Regards,
Arnab Mondal.

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
Wipro will NOT provide specific letter (via my wipro-my data) with job roles and responsibilities. However, rest of the points will be covered.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
I have a doubt on what exactly it means as CIC format. Company has there own format issuing the letters, like below I received from my past employers:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date : XX/XX/XXXX

To Whom It May Concern

Details of my employment with start date and end date. Hours worked per weeks and my designation and employee ID.

His main duties/Responsibilities were as follows:
and so on

This certificate is issued to facilitate permanent residency. (in other company issued letter says "please feel free to get in touch with the undersigned for further information)

For XXX Pvt. Ltd.
HR sign
HR designation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This letter is issued on company letter head. Will this letter be sufficient?

Arnab Mondal

Sep 30, 2015
One_Topsy - " Contact your former HR/supervisor and let them write a letter in CIC format. Get them to do affidavit to back it up. Support with your payslips and work contract "
The company itself does not exist , so where to find the supervisor . Will a previous colleague doing an affidavit work in Indian legal paper notarized . Bank transactions and emails are available .

Thanks and Regards,
Arnab Mondal.

Arian_UD

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arnab, for job responsibility letter from IBM please reach out to seperations co-ordinator over email.
They are very prompt, I received mine recently.

Arian_UD

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody from Infosys here? I am an ex-Infosian, they refused to provide job responsibility letter.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Arnab Mondal said:
The company itself does not exist , so where to find the supervisor . Will a previous colleague doing an affidavit work in Indian legal paper notarized . Bank transactions and emails are available .

Thanks and Regards,
Arnab Mondal.
Former HR/Supervisor is better

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
Arian_UD said:
Anybody from Infosys here? I am an ex-Infosian, they refused to provide job responsibility letter.
Infosys will issue the letter but without job responsibilities - rest all will be covered. Tell them it is urgent and a mandatory requirement for you. They will write everything except job responsibilities on the letter.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
deepaksood said:
Infosys will issue the letter but without job responsibilities - rest all will be covered. Tell them it is urgent and a mandatory requirement for you. They will write everything except job responsibilities on the letter.
But that wont be enough right?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
dukhi said:
But that wont be enough right?
Probably not, they need something to verify the job duties you are claiming the NOC, not just that you worked there

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Probably not, they need something to very the job duties you are claiming the NOC, not just that you worked there
thats where the problem is ...big companies are not willing to modify there fix format experience letter

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
dukhi said:
thats where the problem is ...big companies are not willing to modify there fix format experience letter
That's not true for all big companies. I agree that HR has specific template/format that they would provide you with, however I would strongly suggest you approach your immediate supervisor/manager and have him initiate the letter and countersigned by HR, instead of directly approaching the HR. In my case, I drafted the letter, manager edited it and then HR signed it, yes it will take time but if they are reasonably understanding then it will get done.

I work for a multinational firm aswell, it's all about your relations with your immediate reporting authority.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If we are not claiming points for this Experience, then we can go ahead with standard Offer and Reliving letter issued by the Company.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Dilbert said:
That's not true for all big companies. I agree that HR has specific template/format that they would provide you with, however I would strongly suggest you approach your immediate supervisor/manager and have him initiate the letter and countersigned by HR, instead of directly approaching the HR. In my case, I drafted the letter, manager edited it and then HR signed it, yes it will take time but if they are reasonably understanding then it will get done.

I work for a multinational firm aswell, it's all about your relations with your immediate reporting authority.
i tried every thing but my company simply said no...i talked to my manager first as you said but he said his hands are tied as well..than i talked to HR than HR department head all said the same we cannot change