Work experience letter mentions date worked, but not dated when issued

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
I applied for my PR under Canadian Experience Class in June, claiming work experience from a previous job I had. I was just looking through my documents and realized that my work experience letter was not dated when issued. Meaning, it mentions the date I worked for the company (October X 2018 - March X 2020), but it wasn't dated when issued and signed by my supervisor. Is it worth getting another dated copy of this letter and submitting via the webform along with an LOE? My concern now is if it triggers a review required at the eligibility stage.

Asarelesley

Oct 17, 2020
I dont think it will result in a refusal. The required content and credibility of the letter as required of CIC is more vital than the omission of the date the letter was given

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
I dont think it will result in a refusal. The required content and credibility of the letter as required of CIC is more vital than the omission of the date the letter was given
Thanks. Should I get a new dated letter and resubmit via webform? If so, should the date be October 2020 (present date) or the date the letter was originally signed, which was in March?

rkant.rs

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone know Whether IRCC compares submitted reference letters with those on which provincial nomination was acquired by the applicant?
Bcz I want to add some information