Work Experience Letter for Java Developer for NOC code 2173

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

Could anyone help me with a sample Job duties letter for a Java Developer. I think the NOC code 2173 applies to me and I wanted to create a letter as per that. Thanks!

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi,

Could anyone help me with a sample Job duties letter for a Java Developer. I think the NOC code 2173 applies to me and I wanted to create a letter as per that. Thanks!
The list of duties for a particular role are available at the CIC website.
One should review those duties and then settle on the NOC that satisfies based on their role, not the other way around.
Please visit below link to check the job responsibilities of 2173 and create your letter accordingly.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

Reactions: Devesh12

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
The list of duties for a particular role are available at the CIC website.
One should review those duties and then settle on the NOC that satisfies based on their role, not the other way around.
Please visit below link to check the job responsibilities of 2173 and create your letter accordingly.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html
Hi Harry,

I agree with your advise and I think 2173 duties applies to me if I relate my work profile at high level. But I have doubts regarding below points mentioned in Employment Requirements. For using the NOC code 2173, do I need to have some licensing or registration from some authorized association of Canada.
  • Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
  • Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering, and passing a professional practice examination.
Whereas 2174 NOC code does not have any employment requirements like this and its duties of "Computer programmers" exactly match me if I relate my work profile at detailed level, although the "Interactive media developers" duties does not match to me. Any suggestions on this.