+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter for CEC..Jes_ON please help..

sam_on

Feb 7, 2012
Dear members,
Hope everyone is doing great!! I am planning to apply for CEC under post grad stream.

Let me explain my situation first, I graduated from a Canadian University in June, 2010 and started working full-time from July, 2010 full-time (35 hours per week) with post grad work permit. In February, 2012, I got fired from my job. Right now , I cannot get a employer reference letter from my supervisor as my employment ended badly.

I contacted the human resource department and they are willing to provide me a letter, which is called letter of employment with all the information requested from CIC except for the job duties.

Before, I got fired I took a letter from my supervisor for my PR purpose in December, 2011 which details all the information required by CIC including the job duties.

My question is , is it OK if I submit the recent reference letter from Human resource + Previous reference letter from supervisor (which was taken in Decembrer, 2011), and submit my paystubs for year 2010 and 2011, and T4s and Notice of assessment for 2010 and 2011? Is it going to be sufficient to proof my full-time employment or I have to give them a letter from my supervisor after ending my employment?

I have no chance to get a letter of employment now from my supervisor.

I would really appreciate any answer..

Thanks in advance

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submit the recent reference letter from Human resource + Previous reference letter from supervisor (which was taken in Decembrer, 2011), and submit your paystubs for year 2010 and 2011, and T4s. Also it would be very helpful if you could have one or two of your former coworkers write a letter to confirm your employment and job duties. Furthermore, write a letter yourself and explaining why you can't get a most recent reference letter from your supervisor. Just be honest, and i believe all those information should be sufficient enough.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
I also feel the letter from the HR and previous letters would be sufficient. As long as you can get a letter stating the job duties as per your NOC categories on their company letter head you should be ok