+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter dates

1sh1905

Mar 29, 2020
Submitted my profile after getting ITA and it got cancelled due to incomplete application as I (applying as accompanying spouse) got my USA police certificate a couple days before I had left the country for good. So, naturally, I have applied again and in the pool waiting for another ITA. Meanwhile, I have sent my fingerprint card to the FBI in order to get my police report but due to the pandemic only emergency services are being provided and that seems like it will take some time. So, in the initial application, I had submitted my wife's work experience letters as required. She has worked in two different organizations prior to the current one. The dates on all those three letters were from around the time when we got our ITA.

My question is of two parts:
Part 1
When I get another ITA, do I have to go get another set of experience letters (esp. from her former employers) showing new post ITA dates on them?
P.S. I am not worried about the letters from her current organization. Just the previous ones since they will be the exact same thing minus the issued date.

Part 2
What if I get my ITA but cannot obtain the USA police certificate in time due to the covid-19 crisis?

Extra credit question: Does anyone know when and if the FBI resumes identity history summary check service?