+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Issue

hanishah

Jan 26, 2016
While I was submitting my EOI - SW application I mentioned 3 years of work experience because my actual work experience that time was 2 years 9 months which was closer to 3 years so I selected 3 years in my EOI. Below is my work experience details:
1 - First Job: 5th July, 2010 - 29th April, 2011
2 - Second Job: 17th December 2012 - 06 January, 2014
3 - Third Job: 15th December 2014 - Present

When I received invitation to submit full application under "Review & Submit" section its giving me yellow signal saying "Your total years of full time working is less than as was specified in the EOI-SW (see 'Review EOI-SW' in Review & Submit).

And on 15th of March, 2016 my work experience will be equal to 3 years. Would that be OK if I submit my application with this or should I withdrawn my application and submit new EOI? Further I already notify MPNP over email that this is the issue right now plus I didn't give any false information either.

Please Advise!

Regards,
Hani

hazzle

Feb 6, 2018
While I was submitting my EOI - SW application I mentioned 3 years of work experience because my actual work experience that time was 2 years 9 months which was closer to 3 years so I selected 3 years in my EOI. Below is my work experience details:

When I received invitation to submit full application under "Review & Submit" section its giving me yellow signal saying "Your total years of full time working is less than as was specified in the EOI-SW (see 'Review EOI-SW' in Review & Submit).

And on 15th of March, 2016 my work experience will be equal to 3 years. Would that be OK if I submit my application with this or should I withdrawn my application and submit new EOI? Further I already notify MPNP over email that this is the issue right now plus I didn't give any false information either.

Please Advise!

Regards,
Hani
Hi,

Im having the same issues. What did you do to push thru with your application? Did it work?

Please help! Thanks in advance!

seikokimura

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017

Please Advise!

Regards,
Hani
Hi!
So, I guess you counted your 6 months of your ongoing work on the total work experience in the last 5 years, right? Was it okay or did you have to decline the invitation (LAA) and apply again your EOI?
I'm in the very same situation, so it would help me if I could hear from you how was it.
Thank you. Regards,

hazzle

Feb 6, 2018
Hi!
So, I guess you counted your 6 months of your ongoing work on the total work experience in the last 5 years, right? Was it okay or did you have to decline the invitation (LAA) and apply again your EOI?
I'm in the very same situation, so it would help me if I could hear from you how was it.
Thank you. Regards,
Hi Guys,

So I kind of tested the MPNP system and I found out that it computes the whole 5 years upto the same day that you are logged in the MPNP site.

Example: if you mentioned 3 years work experience, and the date today is April 6, 2018, the system will only recognize your work experience from April 6, 2015 up to the present. If you have entered 3 years work experience but there was at least 1 day that you were not employed since April 6, 2015, then that shouldn't count as 3 years. The system will consider it as a 2 whole year work experience.

As for my application, I had 3 employers for the last 5 years but I was never unemployed--even 1 day. That simply means that my work experience is still considered 5 years.

Hope this helps.

XX