Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
HI I have more than 1 year of work experience in Canada in NOC B, however that experience is in two differente companies, I was Administrative Assistant for 8 months in a company and the I am working for 5 months as an Executive Assistant in another company both with 40 hours per week on level B of the NOC and was continuos, I finish one job on wednesday and I start the other job next day, but when I am filling my express entry profile the system doesn't count my canadian experience has 1 year , and doesn't give me any points for that!, I am doing something wrong? I am missing more than 70 points for this issue, thank for your help.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
so must be the same NOC? I though admisnitrative assistant and executive assistant is the same NOC 1122 I guess???

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
jfalvitez said:
HI I have more than 1 year of work experience in Canada in NOC B, however that experience is in two differente companies, I was Administrative Assistant for 8 months in a company and the I am working for 5 months as an Executive Assistant in another company both with 40 hours per week on level B of the NOC and was continuos, I finish one job on wednesday and I start the other job next day, but when I am filling my express entry profile the system doesn't count my canadian experience has 1 year , and doesn't give me any points for that!, I am doing something wrong? I am missing more than 70 points for this issue, thank for your help.
In your situation (experience is in two different companies in even it is same NOC) you will not awarded for Canadian work experience points, however you will qualify for CEC. Due to system will not recognize 2 employer's NOC. Therefore, less then 1 year and no points for Canadian experience.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
BUt it doen's matter how many categories I qualified, the most important is the points that I get. really? so even though with FSW and CEC meeting the requirements but with less than 400 I must wait for the next months to get the ITA, but If I can get that extra points for the 1 year of canadian work experience I could get the ITA on next draw,

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
jfalvitez said:
BUt it doen's matter how many categories I qualified, the most important is the points that I get. really? so even though with FSW and CEC meeting the requirements but with less than 400 I must wait for the next months to get the ITA, but If I can get that extra points for the 1 year of canadian work experience I could get the ITA on next draw,
Logically you should have get points, but the system is horrible. I know it's sad.

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
I have more than 2 years of canadian experience..i got full 53 points for it.
Company A 10 months and company B 15 months..different NOC for both company...there is 21 days break in between but there is just option for months not particular date...i left the job in company A in november and started job in company B in december....is it consider as misresentation on my profile since it says it has to be continuous??

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
jfalvitez said:
the trick to get full points lies in the way you write your experience.
For example: in your case let's say you started in Jan2014 with company x till august 2014 and started working for another in the same month or sept. All you got to do is that your write that that you worked for x till july and started with y since august. in this way you will get full points and also you are not lying. its the system which doesnt recognize that you could have left 1 company in a particular month and started with another in the same month.

abir92

Aug 27, 2019
the trick to get full points lies in the way you write your experience.
For example: in your case let's say you started in Jan2014 with company x till august 2014 and started working for another in the same month or sept. All you got to do is that your write that that you worked for x till july and started with y since august. in this way you will get full points and also you are not lying. its the system which doesnt recognize that you could have left 1 company in a particular month and started with another in the same month.
what if I have NOC B and NOC A but the same category under my Canadian education?