+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience gap

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone, I have little doubt about the gaps in work experience like I have a score of 429 eligible for CEC inland. I have one year and 7 months of experience in company A and then with 12 days of gap I have started working in company B. Now if I would b with my first job my two years will be completed in December 2020. As I have started working in company B with 12 days gap, will it be considered as two years combined?? If I want to get more points combining this recent job experience or because of the 12 days gap it won’t be considered as continuous job experience?? Please help.Thanks

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hello everyone, I have little doubt about the gaps in work experience like I have a score of 429 eligible for CEC inland. I have one year and 7 months of experience in company A and then with 12 days of gap I have started working in company B. Now if I would b with my first job my two years will be completed in December 2020. As I have started working in company B with 12 days gap, will it be considered as two years combined?? If I want to get more points combining this recent job experience or because of the 12 days gap it won’t be considered as continuous job experience?? Please help.Thanks
There is no requirement on CEC to have a continuous work experience, you don´t have to complete the 2 years of experience in exactly 2 years.