+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience for Spouse

natasha12345

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Since i am not claiming any points for my spouse work experience can i answer no which completing my express entry profile.

Or do i have to complete the work experience section?

Thanks

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have mentioned no and put it personal history. my wife didnt need to submit reference letters

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I have mentioned no and put it personal history. my wife didnt need to submit reference letters
Hi..Can you please elaborate on this?

While doing the EE profile, did you say no experience, and while submitting the ITA you used the work experience of your spouse under person history?

tulipz

Apr 4, 2016
Hi..Can you please elaborate on this?

While doing the EE profile, did you say no experience, and while submitting the ITA you used the work experience of your spouse under person history?
Please can anyone confirm if I can do this? My husband is the main applicant. we are filling his work history.
For my work history, shall I just chose "no" while creating the express entry profile? Will I get a chance to explain if I get an ITA? I dont want to screw up everything under "misrepresentation" !!

Jyotsna

Jan 15, 2018
Please can anyone confirm if I can do this? My husband is the main applicant. we are filling his work history.
For my work history, shall I just chose "no" while creating the express entry profile? Will I get a chance to explain if I get an ITA? I dont want to screw up everything under "misrepresentation" !!
Hello, Did you get your PPR as yet? After mentioning No to spouse's work experience?

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022

I know it's been a long time. I'm having the same issue, did you just choose "NO work experience" for a spouse? and after receiving an ITA you filled up this info under the "personal history" section?
Same question, wasn't it a "misrepresentation"??
Thanks in advance!!