+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience for CEC

Gillnavvarsh

Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone,
I received ITA per today’s draw and wondering if I should include the work experience for all the jobs I’ve had since I moved to Canada, even if it does not contribute towards EE CRS points.
for example- the part-time work experience I had while I was studying.
As cic asks for all the past work history, but then I have to provide the proof/ record of employment for each job I had.

another question- ircc asks if I’ve applied for Permanent residency before, I have a expired EE profile, should I answer Yes and provide profile details?

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,
I received ITA per today’s draw and wondering if I should include the work experience for all the jobs I’ve had since I moved to Canada, even if it does not contribute towards EE CRS points.
As cic asks for all the past work history, but then I have to provide the proof/ record of employment for each job I had.

another question- ircc asks if I’ve applied for Permanent residency before, I have a expired EE profile, should I answer Yes and provide profile details?
If you aren't claiming points for the experience, you list it in personal history.

No. Having an EE profile is not applying for PR.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

You should only prove what your are claiming points for. Hence the answer is NO.

An expired profile is just that, it's not an EE application.