+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience during Full time Study

Priteshptl16

Mar 29, 2021
I have completed M.Tech (fulltime) 2 years course, and while doing M.Tech I was working in a company.
My college and company are in different cities, because although my course was fulltime regular we use to go for only exams. and we worked full time during the course.
Can i cliam points for full time work also (even though they are at different location). I did this couse in India.
Request your geniun clarification on priority.

Tulsi

Oct 19, 2019
Hii ,
I did ame ( aircraft maintenance and engineering course) which is of three years full time ( begain in 2017 and ended on 2021 ( one year extended due covid) ) .

So ,on July 2021 I completed my education from India and on Oct 2021 I got my first job offer from a company located in Nepal .

After 6 months ,since my ame course is considered to be Diploma I decided to enroll for bachelor program in one of Indian university while being in Nepal and doing my full time job in related field.Here I go to university to write exams and submit assignments only ,rest of time I Carry on with my job .

So will the experience and degree both
be considered for express entry in Canada? Or I have to drop one to show genuineness of other .

I had a doubt bcz working in nepal and holding Nepali citizenship , authority may ask how come you do both full time study and work and once ?

Anyone familiar with the case plz enlighten me on this . would be helpful.