+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Documents For NOCs Other Than Intended NOC

gvatyani

Jan 27, 2021
Hi. I have a total work experience of 7 years distributed among 3 NOCs. I have submitted my EE profile with the intended NOC of my recent 4 years of experience. I have all documents for this latest NOC.
For the other two NOCs (NOT Intended for Work) I have experience letters that mention my Date of Joining and Leaving and the position held, BUT NOT the job duties & responsibilities. Will I need reference letters including job responsibilities for these two unintended NOCs?
Thank you in advance.

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi. I have a total work experience of 7 years distributed among 3 NOCs. I have submitted my EE profile with the intended NOC of my recent 4 years of experience. I have all documents for this latest NOC.
For the other two NOCs (NOT Intended for Work) I have experience letters that mention my Date of Joining and Leaving and the position held, BUT NOT the job duties & responsibilities. Will I need reference letters including job responsibilities for these two unintended NOCs?
Thank you in advance.
No need to submit those documents for non intented NOCs. Just mentioning those jobs in personal history section will be enough.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
To add on the above, you’re not claiming points for them anyway, the system will not ask you for supporting documents. Don’t mention it in your work history. After you get ITA, a new section called personal history will show up, put it there.