+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience details - Express Entry

Jul 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

My spouse is working in his current organization since 3 years. He is on an assignment to Canada on a Inter-company Transfer (ICT) Work permit, only since the last 2 months.

In the work history, we have mentioned this Employer as current job since 3 years. But in the location field, we have mentioned Canada as the country.

The problem is, the portal has calculated 8 points in (CEC) Canadian Experience Class assuming that all 3 years is in Canada, when actually it is just 2months.

Having just submitted the profile, we still have option to update.

What is the correct way to mention this? Please help!

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hi All,

My spouse is working in his current organization since 3 years. He is on an assignment to Canada on a Inter-company Transfer (ICT) Work permit, only since the last 2 months.

In the work history, we have mentioned this Employer as current job since 3 years. But in the location field, we have mentioned Canada as the country.

The problem is, the portal has calculated 8 points in (CEC) Canadian Experience Class assuming that all 3 years is in Canada, when actually it is just 2months.

Having just submitted the profile, we still have option to update.

What is the correct way to mention this? Please help!
in the work history, you can choose 2 different entries. Same company name but different locations with the dates. i had the same thing and this was what i did.

Nishant.