+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience- CEC

anash

Sep 2, 2020
I am working in Canada since Dec 2019 to current for the same company.
To - Current date

However ,due to COVID in 2020 ,Company allowed work from home & I travelled to India and worked from India for 1 year and returned back to Canada after 1 year and I am continuing my employment with the same company.

What do I need to fill in the work experience section in the Express entry profile?
Can I give from and to dates as below or do i need to split out work experience into the periods between working in Canada and the periods working outside of Canada as we can only claim Canadian work experience points for the time you were working physically in Canada.

Work experience:
FromToCountry
2019CurrentCanada

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
I am working in Canada since Dec 2019 to current for the same company.
To - Current date

However ,due to COVID in 2020 ,Company allowed work from home & I travelled to India and worked from India for 1 year and returned back to Canada after 1 year and I am continuing my employment with the same company.

What do I need to fill in the work experience section in the Express entry profile?
Can I give from and to dates as below or do i need to split out work experience into the periods between working in Canada and the periods working outside of Canada as we can only claim Canadian work experience points for the time you were working physically in Canada.

Work experience:
FromToCountry
2019CurrentCanada
You need to split it only in canada exp counts towards cec