+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience before 10 years

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by thiyagu11, May 16, 2018.

  1. I worked in Canada from Nov-2004 to May-2006 and May-2007 to Oct-2007. These work experience are before 10 years.
    - Can I use these work experience when I create Express Entry profile ?
  2. You cannot, this isn't valid skilled work experience anymore.

Share This Page