+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience as Self Employment

usman314

Jul 12, 2020
I am working as self employed. The NOC code 2175 suites me the most according to my work. I work as web admin in my own business. Its a sole proprietor business. How do I prove work experience with self employment business?

- Got Tax number with business name on my name.
- registration with chamber of commerce since the business registration
- business website
- letterhead/stamp

Could anyone guide me what els do I need to prove the work experience?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am working as self employed. The NOC code 2175 suites me the most according to my work. I work as web admin in my own business. Its a sole proprietor business. How do I prove work experience with self employment business?

- Got Tax number with business name on my name.
- registration with chamber of commerce since the business registration
- business website
- letterhead/stamp

Could anyone guide me what els do I need to prove the work experience?
Can you show the following?
- Tax returns proving your income for the years you want to claim this work experience.
- Customer invoices
- Customer payments

usman314

Jul 12, 2020
Can you show the following?
- Tax returns proving your income for the years you want to claim this work experience.
- Customer invoices
- Customer payments
- Yes Ive got tax retruns stamped with tax department for each year on business name.
- There are rarely customer invoices/payments. The model of business is that most of websites are created for the sole purpose of monetizing from companies such as Google, Media.net etc. Regular payments from Google and Media.net are recorded through payoneer (on my name, not business).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
- Yes Ive got tax retruns stamped with tax department for each year on business name.
- There are rarely customer invoices/payments. The model of business is that most of websites are created for the sole purpose of monetizing from companies such as Google, Media.net etc. Regular payments from Google and Media.net are recorded through payoneer (on my name, not business).
You need invoices/payments to show you actually did the work.