+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience and Education verification

Tushar01

Aug 14, 2021
Hi, I'm from India and I have 3yrs graduation in Accountancy Bachelor of Commerce) and then 2yrs Master in Finance (MBA Finance). I also have work experience in the field of Accountancy (Accounts Payable Clerk) and in Finance (Financial Analyst in Investment Banking).
Can someone please guide me as to how to end the doc for ECA and how we have to get our work experience also verified.
I'm planning to apply for PR or maybe I will take a 21yrs diploma course from some Canadian college next year.
Appreciate it if someone can guide me over this.

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What to do you mean…”how to end the doc for ECA?’

Your work experience is verified from your employer letter which is mandatory. Your letter matches your duties to the NOC.

Tushar01

Aug 14, 2021
Sorry for the typographic mistake. I had to write send but missed the "s".
I was asking about the procedure to send the transcript for ECA. I have two degrees, so will I have to apply twice for the verification or can I send both the transcript in one go as I read somewhere that we can send the transcript to ICAS on our own instead of it being sent by the college or university.
Regarding the work experience, the employer letter as in the experience letter provided by the organization is there something else?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For WES, you send only the Masters. For other ECA organizations check their sites for requirements. As for work experience all the information is on the IRCC website for mandatory documents. Google “Mandatory documents express entry.”