+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience- Additional Page- How to?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
If I need Additional pages, Should I start filling up the original form and if the I need additional space, then continue to another additional page? How to relate a single like between the main page and the additional page? I know How to add additional pages and what to write at the top. Bobby, Rupesh, Ankit, Pmm, Leon n others?? I can see there are 5 rows , each of 2 inches. Not sufficient at all.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I faced this problem while filling job role and main duties. I filled in only main duties which can convey I belong to the job code in the main form. Then I added other pages and created similar kind of table and filled in complete job responsibilities from the begining

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
jnathan said:
If I need Additional pages, Should I start filling up the original form and if the I need additional space, then continue to another additional page? How to relate a single like between the main page and the additional page? I know How to add additional pages and what to write at the top. Bobby, Rupesh, Ankit, Pmm, Leon n others?? I can see there are 5 rows , each of 2 inches. Not sufficient at all.
Add another sheet and on the top mentioned your Name & the Question No. to which the information belongs.

samirk

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Hello jnathan:
start fill up in original form.... may be at some point a word/sentence will be incomplete then put a "-" and write there (or second row) "PLZ SEE ADDITIONAL SHEET".

Now make a new additional page in MS word then first write the question exactly from the FORM and make a table exactly like the FORM and put your answer there. Start from the beginning in here ........ So the visa officer don't have to see one word in FORM and another word in additional sheet. Concept is making much comfort to visa officer so that he have a good impression on your documentation....

Try to fill up everything by Computer not hand writing......

Bond007

Dec 8, 2009
for question 11 of Schedule 3 form - Is it okay if we make provision to fill the name of the organization in the additional sheet? the original form does not have it.

samirk

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bond007 said:
for question 11 of Schedule 3 form - Is it okay if we make provision to fill the name of the organization in the additional sheet? the original form does not have it.
I think we should follow the formatting exactly....... It is not requested here.....At Schedule 1, Q11 you already proving it.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Thanks all, who have bothered to spend their time on giving me valuable advices.
you guys are so nice.

I will follow you.