lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hi guys,

I am seeking some advise regarding work and travel history regarding my profile

My brief profile is as follows:

Job NoTenure (in years)IRCC reference leterAdditional comments
16Available
21Not possible to obtain Number of short period international assignments abroad
33 and ongoing Not availableNot considering to obtain ref letter due to work place issues that I might have to face

Now for the purpose of EE, I am planning to claim my first job experience as it fulfills the EE requirement of 3 years experience.

What I am concerned about is how to tackle my other experiences. What options do I have to disclose these experiences without creating any issue with immigration officer?

1) What I have in my mind is that In work history, I can put my JOB 1 as I have supporting documentation for that. And I can put JOB 2 and 3 in personal history. Does this negatively effect my application in any way? Please advise?

2) As Job 2 was foreign trips, so it might be traceable from the passport stamps in case I opt not to disclose them. And it might not be good option. Please advise?

3) What sort of information do we need to give in the travel history. I have lot of overlapping stamps on my passports. I am afraid what if I miss to disclose any travel history?

4) I was pursuing 2 degrees at a time as I did private diploma along with my regular studies. Do I need to add LOE to explain this? or is it fine to disclose both of them in overlapping period.?