+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wordings of my PCC

ashikaverma13

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My PCC somehow states:

'It is certified that there is no adverse information against _______ which would render her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including VISA to canada'

I want to know if this is how generally they word it. Shouldn't PCC for PR purpose states residency/immigration instead of travel facilities?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

My PCC somehow states:

'It is certified that there is no adverse information against _______ which would render her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including VISA to canada'

I want to know if this is how generally they word it. Shouldn't PCC for PR purpose states residency/immigration instead of travel facilities?
That's how Indian embassies worldwide word the PCC for other countries.
No worries. Standard.

Akshay_ug

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My PCC somehow states:

I know this is an old post but I actually have recieved the same format/wordings on my PCC. I am indeed a foreign national who applied for PCC through Consulate General of India, and they sent this. I have received ITA for CEC application and wanted to confirm if this PCC is valid?