+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wording of relationship interview {Inland}

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
I think you would either need to do a search on your own or wait patiently for someone to offer their own letter, if any.

A relationship interview letter will usually require you to bring proof of genuine relationship like a lease, bills, more photos, etc and will NOT say that it is a “finalization” of your application like a landing interview letter does.
Thanks a lot. Believe me I have searched all this forum and even googled it. I still didn't find a single letter. I'm really surprised

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
This is not relationship interview as they have asked for rprf proof

Thanks anyway
1. Asking for RPRF to be paid does not mean it is NOT a relationship interview. They are asking for it so that the process can move faster having already checked that part off. I've seen both inland and outland applications rejected AFTER IRCC asked for RPRF.

2. Any letter that asks for additional documents as proof of relationship IS A RELATIONSHIP INTERVIEW. A landing interview SPECIFICALLY states that the appointment is to FINALIZE the application.

Letter quoted below does not have RPRF anywhere in it, and I can see you've viewed it (you may even be the same poster as others have commented):

This is in response to the application for permanent residence that you submitted
in Canada under the category of spouses or common-law partners in Canada.
The decision, whether you meet the mandatory conditions, can be taken
only after an interview for control purposes. This is intended to
Date: April 11 ,2019
Time: 7:45 am

Please ensure that your respondent comes to the interview with you as it may be necessary to interview them.
Please note that if you believe you will need the services of an accredited interpreter, it is your responsibility to find and hire this interpreter, and to make sure that he / she will attend the interview with you.
During the interview, you must bring:
• A valid passport, ID or travel document;
• Documentation that indicates joint participation in sports, cultural, social or other activities, exchanged cards or gifts, photos, wills and / or insurance contracts.
• Rental lease for all addresses where you lived with your spouse.
• Documentation demonstrating that you and your spouse share the same address (bills for electricity, credit card, cell phone bills, etc.);
• Original marriage certificate and any other information / documentation you wish to consider in support of your application.
• Your tax return for the time you cohabit.
• Letters from your employers

It is not necessary to bring documents that you have already provided.

IS THIS RELATIONSHIP INTERVIEW OR QA INTERVIEW OR SOMETHING ELSE? Please help

Reactions: KBsandhu

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
THIS letter, as linked in the above post, is EXACTLY what a relationship interview request or any kind of interview request will in fact look like. Asking about RPRF means NOTHING. That is usually a paragraph included in most all CIC letters when it comes to sponsorhip.

You will notice the very first statement has been bolded ... that is NOT a landing interview statement ...

You will also notice the little boxes to the left of each statement, those are left available for the officer to check the boxes of those items that each person is requested to bring to said interview. Each letter is NOT in fact drafted for each person. They are form letters and only adjusted to fill in names/locations/times. The rest is standard forms.

Letter:

In order to continue processing your immigration application you are required to attend an INTERVIEW at the the Embassy of Canada in Republica Dominicana, Av. W. Churchill 1099 Citigroup Tower, Acropolis Center, floor 18th, Santo Domingo, on:
26 October 2017 at 13:30hrs
All those attending the interview must bring:
a piece of photo identification to show the security guards at the entrance.
Please confirm your attendance to this interview by sending an email within the next 7 days to: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview on the same date between. If your sponsor is with you, he/she should accompany you to the interview.
You are required to provide, if applicable to your case and if not already submitted:
 ORIGINAL passport(s) for yourself and all your accompanying dependants (if not already submitted)

 Newly completed Schedule A form (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF)
 The information provided in questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A form should date back to the time the applicant turned 18 years old and no gaps should be left.
 Updated Additional Family Information form for yourself and all dependents over the age of 18. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf)
 Photocopy of the original marriage certificate for the marriage between you and your sponsor (if not already submitted)
 Photocopy of the original divorce certificate(s) of all previous marriages for you and for your sponsor (if not already submitted)
 Photocopy of the original divorce judgement(s) of all previous marriages for you and for your sponsor (if not already submitted)
Immigration Section – Section de l’immigration
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520, Mexico D.F. Mexico www.mexico.gc.ca
DEC2013 VERSION
 Photocopy of the original divorce petition(s) of all previous marriages for you and your sponsor (if not already submitted)
 Photocopy of the original birth certificate(s) of your dependant(s) (if not already submitted)
 Photocopy of all pages of your sponsor’s current and previous passport(s) (MUST be legible and
(if not already submitted)
 Original police certificate for all countries other than Mexico and Canada for countries where you or your dependents over the age of 18 have resided for over 6 consecutive months since turning 18. (if not already submitted)
 ALL correspondence between you and your sponsor such as: letters with their original post- marked envelopes, printouts of e-mail messages, chat records, faxes, etc. (whatever has not been submitted yet).
 ALL telephone bills indicating calls between you and your sponsor (whatever has not been submitted yet). DO NOT submit phone cards, unless accompanied by an itemized statement from the phone-card company.
 ALL photographs of you and your sponsor together, (whatever has not been submitted yet). The photographs must be printed. DO NOT bring photographs in electronic devices such as CD's or USB memories.
 ALL evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor (whatever has not been submitted yet).
 Evidence of any visits between you and your sponsor.
 Any other evidence that you would like the immigration officer to consider and that might be
useful to demonstrate the genuineness of your relationship with your sponsor.
 Ask your sponsor to pay the Right of permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in Canada for you (if not already paid ) . For more information on how to pay the fees please go to this CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900E8.asp#wp1095610
 If your intended destination is Quebec, a copy of the Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ) for you and your dependents (if not already submitted)
If you cannot communicate easily in English, French or Spanish, you must present yourself at the interview with a certified professional interpreter, capable of reading, writing and speaking English, French or Spanish fluently.
Please report 15 minutes prior to your scheduled interview and present this letter to the officer at the entry of the Embassy to allow your admission as soon as possible.
Immigration Section – Section de l’immigration
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520, Mexico D.F. Mexico www.mexico.gc.ca
DEC2013 VERSION

Please note that our request for you to attend an interview does not imply that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been approved. DO NOT dispose of property, terminate employment, make moving or travel arrangements until you receive a positive decision on your application and your immigrant visa.
If you are unable to attend the interview on the date and time indicated, you must inform us well in advance, giving a substantive reason why you are unable to attend. If you do not inform us in advance and do not attend, we will have to assume that you are no longer interested in going to Canada and your application will be refused.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
This is not relationship interview as they have asked for rprf proof

Thanks anyway
Dear zoya
Dont worry about anything and dont confuse yourself with interview
If you have no issues and no problem saying truth to cic then doesn’t matter what they are asking for
Just give whatever they needed to finalize your application.
Even if its landing interview you will find out when the time comes.
They asked me proof of relationship 4 moths ago and same time they request me to pay RPRF
But still my application is in process and they are doing background check.
Relax all is well

Reactions: tiarachel85

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Dear zoya
If you have no issues and no problem saying truth to cic then doesn’t matter what they are asking for
They asked me proof of relationship 4 moths ago and same time they request me to pay RPRF
Relax all is well
THANKS. But I haven’t received anything yet :(

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Dear zoya
Relax all is well
Got GcMs notes yesterday night & it says under eligibility

‘SPR SECONDARY REVIEW REQUIRED’

What it means? Most probably they’ll invite for interview?

Thanks

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Got GcMs notes yesterday night & it says under eligibility

‘SPR SECONDARY REVIEW REQUIRED’

What it means? Most probably they’ll invite for interview?

Thanks
Looks like they have some concerns
It doesn’t mean only relationship it can be anything
What does the foret officer said?
You should have 3 or 4 lines where officer explained the situation before he recommend to the second one

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Looks like they have some concerns
It doesn’t mean only relationship it can be anything
What does the foret officer said?
You should have 3 or 4 lines where officer explained the situation before he recommend to the second one
There’s nothing mentioned by the officer.

I’m surprised because I didn’t get anything in my mail or email that says ‘file sent for further processing ‘

Moreover they didn’t request anything from the sponsor. On the other hand, they requested docs from PA

Even though the notes says ‘sponsor: secondary review requested’

Really surprising!

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
There’s nothing mentioned by the officer.

I’m surprised because I didn’t get anything in my mail or email that says ‘file sent for further processing ‘

Moreover they didn’t request anything from the sponsor. On the other hand, they requested docs from PA

Even though the notes says ‘sponsor: secondary review requested’

Really surprising!
What did they request to PA after transfer?
Did they transfer to your local office?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Yes transferred

Requested proof of cohabitation
Im not expert just guessing you are going to receive good news as they asked you proof of cohabitation if they satisfy with what you have sent you probably will get goid news.
Pray fir everyone
JazakAllah