+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wording of relationship interview {Inland}

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haven’t got any interview letter yet but they just transferred my file to local office CIC Edmonton. Before that I got DM (Approved) on sponsor side.
Please let me know if and when you receive the letter. I’ll do my best to help you
Good luck

destiny9

Apr 27, 2019
Please let me know if and when you receive the letter. I’ll do my best to help you
Good luck
I received letter saying that my file transferred to CIC Edmonton for further assessment on April 23 and They will make final decision. Haven’t heard from them so far.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I received letter saying that my file transferred to CIC Edmonton for further assessment on April 23 and They will make final decision. Haven’t heard from them so far.
When did you apply, whenever file is transferred for further assessment it depends on your circumstances and this always bring additional delays.You need to order your notes as soon as possible to see their concerns.but don't lose hope everything would be fine

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
We can pay rprf at anytime but IRCc ask for proof only at the last stage which is the landing interview.

Many thanks
Hi , I just got my GCMS note and some of the code I couldn't understand. Which is:
Updated date: 2020/04/08
RPRF : Outstanding
Primary office: New Delhi
Secondary Office: Centralized Intak Office
App Status : Open
Category: FC1
Sub Catehory: OVS
Cost Recovery : Completed
Restricted Note: No
SPR Eligibility : PASSED
If Ineligible: continue

Can anyone kind enough to explain me please? Thank you