+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Without SIN Card.

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by tahirbaloch, Oct 4, 2006.

  1. I got the PR Card. But for the SIN card they send the form back asking do. No. which was not written in the form by me and the officer their didn't notice at the time when I submitted the document at their office.

    I have that form with me which they sent back and I know the document no too. But I already had a planned and confirmed seat to immediately return to UAE where I live because of my marriage and some personal reasons.

    After one year I am going back to Canada, I want to ask that will there be any problem at the time when I will enter into Canada without SIN card? However, I do have PR card.
  2. Hi



Share This Page