+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WITHOUT BIOMETRICS

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Today I got my AIP for study Visa. Applied from India without biometric. 14th July file went under processing

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
File submitted :- 14th June 2020
Medical passed :- 27th July 2020
Review eligibility started :- 27th July 2020
File type :- SDS online
Biometric pending.
Going to Fanshawe College.

Date on AIP :- 13th August
I Recieved AIP :- 14th August (1:02 AM IST)

Didn't receive any update on AIP in my GC key Portal.

Received it in pdf format via email from CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca

Anyone here who received their AIP got theirs from this email ID??

I just hope all the rest of you who are waiting eagerly for your results get yours really soon. All the very best.

Telling you praying to God really works. (Worked for me though) That's the only thing one can do in this dire situation.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Biometric pending.

I just hope all the rest of you who are waiting eagerly for your results get yours really soon. All the very best.

Telling you praying to God really works. (Worked for me though) That's the only thing one can do in this dire situation.
Congrats mannn..... I applied in 24th June, no updates yet, no even the Medicals got updated yet. I am afraid if anything is wrong in the profile

Reactions: mithun5991

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Congrats mannn..... I applied in 24th June, no updates yet, no even the Medicals got updated yet. I am afraid if anything is wrong in the profile
You don't have to worry. I've heard some people get direct AIP without their Medicals getting updated or AIP and medical will get updated on the same day as well.
Wait patiently for a week or so.. you'll definitely get yours. Now all of students from India started getting anyway.

Reactions: sdeswal and monar47

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Thanks man.. you're a hope in the darkness :)
You don't have to worry. I've heard some people get direct AIP without their Medicals getting updated or AIP and medical will get updated on the same day as well.
Wait patiently for a week or so.. you'll definitely get yours. Now all of students from India started getting anyway.

Reactions: mithun5991

rc_7012

Aug 17, 2020
Biometric pending.

Hello,

Did you submit a webform stating that you are unable to give biometrics? Or it was not required.
I have received biometric collection request. I do not understand how to proceed with it.
Would they start the eligibility review automatically or do I have to tell them to that I can't give biometrics.