+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

within how many days we would receive our offer letter form canada uni!!

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
@jaijai

You can atleast file your application for visa which is gud. Regarding the conditional letter thing, It usually is for those students who were unable to show their final year transcripts or something else and they will give you a time when you land there to submit these docs. So relax and start the procedure

@ adorable

You must need the officail original acceptance letter to file the visa application

khurana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
28-12-2011
hi dear

my name is victor and m from india, punjab
i am planning to come in canada for my higher studies and i ahve already applied for offer letter in humber college north branch

my studies are as follows:
10th - 70%
10+2 - 52% ( NON.MEDICAL with maths, chemistry and physics
BCA ( bechalors in computer applications degree) in 2010 - 65%
IELTS band score 7 overall and more than 6 each module

now i have applied for Global Business Management and the curicullum for global business amangement includes computer knowledge as per college website but now m bt scraed of visa because of study mismatch..is it relevant to my studies or not?

my consultant has told me that to go for business any student from any background can apply..

please help me as i really need ur help and suggesion
god bless u

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ khurana

Consultants are just wastage of money and time.

You have already got computer science qualification, find courses relating to computer like computer technician , computer tech, ets

Study mismatch is a major issue issuing a Canadian study visa

Regards

khurana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
28-12-2011
thank u jasbir and jaijai bros...

actually the thing is there is not any pG diploma course available now in any college bcoz m already late nw. if i will apply for offer letter now then wen i will log in my file in embassy? in spite of that thrz not any course related to my studies avaialbe in any college even m shocked to see it.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Jabir S M said:
@ khurana

Useless and fake Consultants are just wastage of money and time.

You have already got computer science qualification, find courses relating to computer like computer technician , computer tech, ets

Study mismatch is a major issue issuing a Canadian study visa

Regards
Fixed.

Not opposing your viewpoint(as a lot of it comes from personal experience which I can't deny), just that I visited a good one and got to learn a lot especially when I hardly knew anything and thanks to this wonderful website that it just added more and more stuff to my knowledge bank and helped me solve lots of doubts. But atleast my encounter with consultant has been a pleasant experience so far.

But yes it took me 4 different visits to 4 different consultants to figure out which one is good.

We can apply for a Visa on our own its darn easy but many people make mistakes like they submit their original documents, etc atleast a consultant save that headache? They have experience from which institute the letter of acceptance comes the fastest and that which college is not worth going.

But then again its matter of looking for and finding a good, reputed and credible consultant.

Just my perception based on personal experience.

khurana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
28-12-2011
@ royal sting

i ahve visited almost all the consltants around my area its more than 15 consultants and they all gave me same info regarding visas and applications..fess is almost same and i searched all on internet also n thats right..

but now the point is we dont know which consultant has good relations with which college?? i mean it really matters a lot and has already happened with me.
my consultant told me to go for wireless telecommunications in humber and i applied for that and that is rlevant to my study too..we both looked at it and its eligibility too.my consultant told me they will take max. 25 days and i waited for more than a month then they told me they got a mail from college that they dont give visa of wireless tele comm. to BCA students. now they told me to change my course and there is not any other course vacant now in any college?? its all my consultant mistake that they did not told me and had follow up with college regarding my file n offer letter..its been now 1 n half month that i ahvnt got any offer letter and now i have applied for another college from another consultant and they told me m late now they dont give surety of offer letter.

now tell me wot to do?

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
khurana said:
@ royal sting

i ahve visited almost all the consltants around my area its more than 15 consultants and they all gave me same info regarding visas and applications..fess is almost same and i searched all on internet also n thats right..

but now the point is we dont know which consultant has good relations with which college?? i mean it really matters a lot and has already happened with me.
my consultant told me to go for wireless telecommunications in humber and i applied for that and that is rlevant to my study too..we both looked at it and its eligibility too.my consultant told me they will take max. 25 days and i waited for more than a month then they told me they got a mail from college that they dont give visa of wireless tele comm. to BCA students. now they told me to change my course and there is not any other course vacant now in any college?? its all my consultant mistake that they did not told me and had follow up with college regarding my file n offer letter..its been now 1 n half month that i ahvnt got any offer letter and now i have applied for another college from another consultant and they told me m late now they dont give surety of offer letter.

now tell me wot to do?
I am sorry to hear that bro :(.

I just checked on the Humber website. Two course related to BCA are still available although I am not sure to what extent they are related to BCA as as far as I know BCA is more programming oriented course.

03501 - Computer Engineering Technology
20421 - Computer and Network Support Technician

http://registrar.humberc.on.ca/ride/winter.html

Second consultant was wrong, if seats are left and you are well aware and go for other formalities soon, you can still apply for everything else. Only thing is try to convince college to change the course and drop them mails yourself for acquiring the Offer Letter. All the best bro.

Also if any of my information seems incorrect or hurts anyone or seems opposing keep in mind I am just a student like you and not trying to give any false hopes but I was just trying to help. :)

Bro where are you located? If Delhi then try Megamind like Jyoti, I think they have better relations with colleges the way Jyoti described.

Once again all the best mate.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Hey, search "Bachelor of Computer Application" in the search box above. I found couple of results related to it. Maybe it can help you choose a course.

Geet Dhillon is a BCA grad and has applied for Visa as well, but has applied to a different course.

Check for other results, there are a few people who applied in 2009 and 2010.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
royalsting said:
Fixed.

Not opposing your viewpoint(as a lot of it comes from personal experience which I can't deny), just that I visited a good one and got to learn a lot especially when I hardly knew anything and thanks to this wonderful website that it just added more and more stuff to my knowledge bank and helped me solve lots of doubts. But atleast my encounter with consultant has been a pleasant experience so far.

But yes it took me 4 different visits to 4 different consultants to figure out which one is good.

We can apply for a Visa on our own its darn easy but many people make mistakes like they submit their original documents, etc atleast a consultant save that headache? They have experience from which institute the letter of acceptance comes the fastest and that which college is not worth going.

But then again its matter of looking for and finding a good, reputed and credible consultant.

Just my perception based on personal experience.
I agree with royalsting on this.

khurana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
28-12-2011
@ royalsting

thank u sooo much for being sooo caring and helpful
i hv searched those both the courses but they are of post secondary types.
as i can go for the post gradutaion level only..

please help me can i apply for those courses too and wots thr surty percentage that embassy will not have any objection with this post secondary course????
computer enginerring technology is of 2 yrs but still a post secondary course and they computer network technology is of 3 yrs and i cant go at graduation level again as m already a graduate passed.

please pray for me guys!

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
khurana said:
@ royalsting

thank u sooo much for being sooo caring and helpful
i hv searched those both the courses but they are of post secondary types.
as i can go for the post gradutaion level only..

please help me can i apply for those courses too and wots thr surty percentage that embassy will not have any objection with this post secondary course????
computer enginerring technology is of 2 yrs but still a post secondary course and they computer network technology is of 3 yrs and i cant go at graduation level again as m already a graduate passed.

please pray for me guys!
Oh, sorry I didn't read that. In that case bhai you can do onething, go for a good course, probably the one you chose and try your luck. In any case if you don't get Visa (which I wish shouldn't happen), you can get your fees transferred to another program for May 2012.

Another possibility is try going for another college like Mohawk, as Jyoti told it seems they do provide offer letter pretty soon. Following is the link to its program page for Jan 2012 for 3 different colleges.

http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/calendar.html

http://www.georgebrown.ca/Marketing/FTCal-Jan/ftstatus.aspx#Computer_Technology

http://www.centennialcollege.ca/Programs/ListPrograms.aspx

Going for post sec doesn't make sense also its rather better to go for Post Grad unrelated course than post sec.