+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Within Canada TRV Application with PGWP passport stamping 2017

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I emailed them today just as you told me with all my necessary information and 'Urgent' in subject line. Let's see if they do something. I talked with CIC agent today on phone, she told me that the TRV is usually put in the Passport in 2 weeks once they get the Passport.
Then it defeats this 10days processing time? Since it seems you are waiting an additional time which is similar to submitting a paper application which is 16day? I feel they might be short staffed...

prathmesh770

Jun 22, 2016
Then it defeats this 10days processing time? Since it seems you are waiting an additional time which is similar to submitting a paper application which is 16day? I feel they might be short staffed...
Yeah. I have seen many people get 'case closed, application approved and Passport dispatched status' on the 10th day. But all those cases are from July/2017. I think something has happened this month. But this is so unacceptable because I wanted to see my grandmother who is serious and doctors have also lost hope for her. If anything happens to her and I can't see her then I will blame CIC for life.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Yeah. I have seen many people get 'case closed, application approved and Passport dispatched status' on the 10th day. But all those cases are from July/2017. I think something has happened this month. But this is so unacceptable because I wanted to see my grandmother who is serious and doctors have also lost hope for her. If anything happens to her and I can't see her then I will blame CIC for life.
That why i said email them Urgent and explain the situation. Last year they expedited my passport and sent it back the next day!!! but it you dont tell them anything they wont know.

yujia1993

Mar 9, 2017
Yeah please let me know once it is activated. It will be of great help to me as I wish to travel next week and I can do packing in advance once I know that your passport dispatched from Ottawa because our timelines are same and my passport will be dispatched approximately at the same time.
My passport is return tracker is activated yesterday!!!

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
I have submitted my passport (Paper based application) on August 1st. In the CIC website, it is mentioned that they are processing August 2nd Paper based application. But I haven't received my passport yet. Any idea how can I track the details of my passport? I am kind of lost.. Please help me

prathmesh770

Jun 22, 2016
Great news. Safe travel home. I hope your grandmother pulls through and that she does not pass before you make it home!!!!
Hey, I got a reply from CIC this morning and they told me that they have processed my application on priority but they said me to get it in time I should make FedEx online shipping label for them. They guided me in their email how to do it and I did it and sent them the label. Now they will dispatch my passport today and I will get it by 28/Aug. Finally, I can go see my grandma.:):):) All thanks to you otherwise I would have been waiting forever for them to return my passport. Thanks a lot!!!!!

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hey, I got a reply from CIC this morning and they told me that they have processed my application on priority but they said me to get it in time I should make FedEx online shipping label for them. They guided me in their email how to do it and I did it and sent them the label. Now they will dispatch my passport today and I will get it by 28/Aug. Finally, I can go see my grandma.:):):) All thanks to you otherwise I would have been waiting forever for them to return my passport. Thanks a lot!!!!!
I know what it feels like!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Its tough being away from our family so i am glad it worked out!!!!

Reactions: prathmesh770