+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawn.spousal sponsor

Xio

Apr 15, 2019
Hi every one.
In case of sponsor person withdrawn application due to some misunderstanding betwenn wife and husband during processing stage after medical ,Is it possibel to reapply/sponsor again spouse.?.

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
Hi every one.
In case of sponsor person withdrawn application due to some misunderstanding betwenn wife and husband during processing stage after medical ,Is it possibel to reapply/sponsor again spouse.?.
i think you can but high chances for refusal

Last edited:

Xio

Apr 15, 2019
Do you sugest to not reapply?.is it possibel for apply visit visa by invitation letter from spouse in Canada?.
Guide please

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Do you sugest to not reapply?.is it possibel for apply visit visa by invitation letter from spouse in Canada?.
Guide please
Share more about when and what happened between sponsor and spouse. Why would sponsor withdraw application and then try to open a visa for his/her spouse?

Xio

Apr 15, 2019
I have two childrens from my ex wife At the time of sponsoring we hire an immigration lawyer.she wrote my two childrens names in sponsor papers.I told to my lawyer that childrens are not in my custody and they are not coming beside me to Canada.
Lawyer told me you must mentioned your childrens in your paper even they dnt coming with you.
Our Lawyer got fee of childrens also for three person.Before she decided for me(principal applicant).fee only.
My wife presently at Canada discuced with our lawyer.She agreed at the time of submitting papers. In september 2019.
On 5th May after passing our medical, my wife withdrawn the application.
Now my wife regrets and she say i make mistake.
Now she want to reapply .
I asked her to come to me to join life with .But she dnt want to lwft Canada.
I would like to say that i am china p.r and i have my company at china doing business internationaly of textile from last 17 years i have strong travel history.i never applied for visit visa of Canada or USA.
My wife is ill and yesterday shecwent to cardiology doctor.I wish we have life togather.
Is it possibel to get visit visa or re apply?.guide please.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
I have two childrens from my ex wife At the time of sponsoring we hire an immigration lawyer.she wrote my two childrens names in sponsor papers.I told to my lawyer that childrens are not in my custody and they are not coming beside me to Canada.
Lawyer told me you must mentioned your childrens in your paper even they dnt coming with you.
Our Lawyer got fee of childrens also for three person.Before she decided for me(principal applicant).fee only.
My wife presently at Canada discuced with our lawyer.She agreed at the time of submitting papers. In september 2019.
I would like to say that i am china p.r and i have my company at china doing business internationaly of textile from last 17 years i have strong travel history.i never applied for visit visa of Canada or USA.
My wife is ill and yesterday shecwent to cardiology doctor.I wish we have life togather.
Your lawyer did the right thing by adding your children to your application. Even they do not with you to Canada, they still should undergo medical examination.
As for withdrawing application.... immigration will see it as a red flag... They will see your relation unstable.
I think you can resubmit your application and just explain what was the reason for withdrawal and that you already overcome that reason.
You can try visitor visa, but it is high chances of refusal since your wife lives in Canada, they will see your ties to Canada stronger than your ties to China.

I hope someone else can give a better advice than me. Good luck to you!

Reactions: canuck78

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Your children are legally required to be included in your application and be medically examined.

You can submit a new sponsorship application but you must explain the withdrawal. The second app will face much higher scrutiny.

You can apply for a TRV but you have pretty much zero chance of approval.

KatiZet

Jun 25, 2019
hello, I wrote a post on withdrawal earlier yesterday as well and got no answers, so maybe I'll try here...

if the withdrawal is because the PA decides to go to her country for a couple of months (family reasons), and plans to apply inland when back in Canada or outland, and there will be proof that relationship is ongoing (we'll see each other in the meantime etc.) - would there be "much higher scrutiny" as well?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hello, I wrote a post on withdrawal earlier yesterday as well and got no answers, so maybe I'll try here...

if the withdrawal is because the PA decides to go to her country for a couple of months (family reasons), and plans to apply inland when back in Canada or outland, and there will be proof that relationship is ongoing (we'll see each other in the meantime etc.) - would there be "much higher scrutiny" as well?
If you can show documentation for the family reasons, probably not.

KatiZet

Jun 25, 2019
well, one of my parents is not feeling well, they both were affected by the fact that i left so far away, together with marriage problems etc, so now we suspect depression of one of them, and I would really want to be there for support for 2 or 3 months, as I am very attached to my family. I don't care if I have to withdraw my app and apply later, there's no processing so they'll refund everything probably, and my relationship is strong enough to survive 3 months apart

What kind of documentation they could require in that case, prescription for anti-depressants? And when we re-apply, should I attach them upfront, wait till they ask..? I don't really feel comfortable sharing such details with VO, but if it has to be, it has to be

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
well, one of my parents is not feeling well, they both were affected by the fact that i left so far away, together with marriage problems etc, so now we suspect depression of one of them, and I would really want to be there for support for 2 or 3 months, as I am very attached to my family. I don't care if I have to withdraw my app and apply later, there's no processing so they'll refund everything probably, and my relationship is strong enough to survive 3 months apart

What kind of documentation they could require in that case, prescription for anti-depressants? And when we re-apply, should I attach them upfront, wait till they ask..? I don't really feel comfortable sharing such details with VO, but if it has to be, it has to be
You won't get the $75 fee refunded.

I can't say what documentation to submit. Whatever it is, submit upfront with a letter of explanation.

KatiZet

Jun 25, 2019
ok, thank you for clarification, I didn't think about submitting anything upfront, but I guess that's best.

Can you explain why wouldn't I get the sponsorship fee refunded? There's no AOR yet, anything, if the withdrawal letter reach them before that, shouldn't they refund all the fees?
That's what we're counting on with my bf, also that maybe they could return our package because we could use most of the docs again. Gonna send pre-paid envelope and ask politely. I found some guidelines which said that if sponsor cancels before processing they send them back..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
ok, thank you for clarification, I didn't think about submitting anything upfront, but I guess that's best.

Can you explain why wouldn't I get the sponsorship fee refunded? There's no AOR yet, anything, if the withdrawal letter reach them before that, shouldn't they refund all the fees?
That's what we're counting on with my bf, also that maybe they could return our package because we could use most of the docs again. Gonna send pre-paid envelope and ask politely. I found some guidelines which said that if sponsor cancels before processing they send them back..
Sponsor processing has likely already started, even if you haven't received AOR.

KatiZet

Jun 25, 2019
Sponsor processing has likely already started, even if you haven't received AOR.
ok, thank you, it's been a month only, I thought they might not have even look at it.

Last thing, do you maybe have any knowledge in the matter of possibility of getting documents back? That would actually save a lot of costs, instead of getting things notarized and translated again..
Of course, sending pre-paid envelope to make everything easier for them.
I found statement like this, regarding when sponsor writes to CPC wishing to discontinue and processing for PR didn't being yet: 'CPC returns any documents still in the CPC and/or informs visa office of discontinuance'

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip02-eng.pdf