+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawn express entry profile

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019

Thank you.
Some more queries.
1) "Recreate" Means deleting the whole profile and entering data again? right?
2) Won't they claim this as an attempt to misrepresent? (Note : Invitation to apply is not accepted yet).
3) Anyone could do the whole process without any consultants help?
Hello,
If you decline the ITA and remove your file from the pool, does IRCC have the access to the previous EE profile information? I need to make changes since my agent messed up my work history. Thanks !

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019

Thank you.
Some more queries.
1) "Recreate" Means deleting the whole profile and entering data again? right?
2) Won't they claim this as an attempt to misrepresent? (Note : Invitation to apply is not accepted yet).
3) Anyone could do the whole process without any consultants help?
Hi,
Did you go ahead with creating a new profile with new work experience information after declining the ITA ? Did it cause any issues later ?
Please help as I’m in a similar situation. Thanks !

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
yes mention it. i dont think it will have any negative impact. lots of candidates withdraw their profiles because of mistakes.
Wpuld officers know that this applicant on this date withdrew the profile, if the applicant gets ItA from the second profile..

estliu

Oct 12, 2023
You have to mentioned there as " NO"

When you reach to get UCI number , thats when this question is applicable to all ... otherwise that option we have to say NO in EE profile.
If you mentioned as Yes , then you need to give 10 digit UCI number EE profile ( i believe ) ....

UCI will allocate once get ITA and submit our application within 60 days times ( now ) and in the past 90 days...

hi, i am a new applicant in the same boat. may i know why giving a 10 digit uci number ee profile could be wrong? the original EE profile we made, even without getting an ita, still has a EE profile number in the form of E+9 digits. So I was thinking to select yes and enter that number, the system allows me to do so