+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawing old profile guidance needed

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I have withdrawn my old EE profile using the 'withdraw profile' tab. Even after withdrawing my profile, I can see the old EE Application number displayed on the left side. So do I need to use the same old EE Number to create a new profile? Please guide me as how should i proceed further.

monica04

Jan 21, 2015
when I withdrew last time, I waited after 24 hours ,then registered again. Just in case the system will mess up my new profile.
When you register it again, they will give you new EE number

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did this, Thnx Monica.

Now since I am resubmitting my profile, what do I need to mention under "Have you ever applied to Citizenship & Immigration Canada before" under Immigration history and citizenship?

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hi,

I am doing the same but can't figure out how to deactivate the job bank account? any clue any one please

monica04

Jan 21, 2015
you can't deactivate job bank, when you register again, register with different email.
But if you filled you info last job bank account, just erase whatever you filled up before
Maybe you can register with same email, but I heard before some people had problems with that
when I withdrew mine, and redo it again with different email. It is really smoothly finish everything, so if you don't want to have some issue, I think it is better do this way

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monica04,

Please how long did it take to receive a mail with new EE confirmation no and job bank validation code.

I have resubmitted my EE profile but the pdf doc is taking forever. I hope I receive it o.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monica04 said:
if you ever applied study permit , work permit, I think you need say yes
thanks but I doubt...so you think the work permit is also a kind of immigration?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timmituyi said:
Monica04,

Please how long did it take to receive a mail with new EE confirmation no and job bank validation code.

I have resubmitted my EE profile but the pdf doc is taking forever. I hope I receive it o.
Hi timmituyi

Got the same problem.. been 3 hours and nothing. The application was empty for an hour after submission, then it said "Pending Addition Criteria". it seems that the system is overloaded. Thank you OOPNP!

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monica04 said:
you can't deactivate job bank, when you register again, register with different email.
But if you filled you info last job bank account, just erase whatever you filled up before
Maybe you can register with same email, but I heard before some people had problems with that
when I withdrew mine, and redo it again with different email. It is really smoothly finish everything, so if you don't want to have some issue, I think it is better do this way
Hi, also want to confirm -- did you need to create a new myCIC account? or you just generated a new EE profile under the old the myCIC account? Thanks!

monica04

Jan 21, 2015
timmituyi said:
Monica04,

it took like less than 2second to get new account number and jobbank code for me.
My old one didn't have job bank code, so I withdrew and did it again

monica04

Jan 21, 2015
gavingan said:
Hi, also want to confirm -- did you need to create a new myCIC account? or you just generated a new EE profile under the old the myCIC account? Thanks!
What I did was creating everything brand new
Withdrew everything then started from if I am eligible for EE online questions first and stepped by stepped until end

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
timmituyi said:
Monica04,

Took me about an hour before I received the new email with job code.