+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawing Notification!!

shahe22

Feb 3, 2006
Do the Canadian embassies, Visa Offices, send the applicants (and sponsors) a letter to notify them that the application had been withdrawn?? and how long it takes to infrom them?? do they inform just the sponsor, and not the applicant?? I will appriciate any insight, thanks :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shahe22 said:
Do the Canadian embassies, Visa Offices, send the applicants (and sponsors) a letter to notify them that the application had been withdrawn?? and how long it takes to infrom them?? do they inform just the sponsor, and not the applicant?? I will appriciate any insight, thanks :)
Yes they inform the applicant.

PMM

shahe22

Feb 3, 2006
thanks PMM but I need more info. tell me plz does it take forever to infrom the Applicant or as soon as the application has withdrawn, how long it takes to inform him or her?? do they (in the visa office) send the application back to the applicant directly or to the sponsor in Canada??

thanks for advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shahe22 said:
thanks PMM but I need more info. tell me plz does it take forever to infrom the Applicant or as soon as the application has withdrawn, how long it takes to inform him or her?? do they (in the visa office) send the application back to the applicant directly or to the sponsor in Canada??

thanks for advance
It probably depends on the office, but probably 4-6 weeks. They will keep the application, but return the supporting documents to the applicant, supporting documents submitted by sponsor should be returned to sponsor.

PMM

Inderjit_321

Oct 30, 2018
Hi ..after withdrawal spousal application when does.. withdrawal.. status updated on cic file status ??? Please help