+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal

Arika Arif

Jul 31, 2019
I withdrawed my applucation, and havent heard from rpd yet, can anyone tell me how much time does it take for the rpd to confirm withdrawal? And when can i go back to my country ?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You can leave as soon as you have your passport. Contact CBSA and ask for your passport to be returned so you can leave. They’ll help you out.

Arika Arif

Jul 31, 2019
You can leave as soon as you have your passport. Contact CBSA and ask for your passport to be returned so you can leave. They’ll help you out.
How can I cOntact CBSA? As they arent picking up my calls and I heard that without appointment they dont respond to amyone. Any idea on how i can take an appointment?

Um Zainab

May 4, 2018
I withdrawed my applucation, and havent heard from rpd yet, can anyone tell me how much time does it take for the rpd to confirm withdrawal? And when can i go back to my country ?
I think that after withdrawal you need to get a confirmation letter from the RBD it takes about 10 days after submit withdrawal application ( you need to call them and ask about it )then you should take this confirmation to The CBSA and tell them you want to go back to your home country.

Arika Arif

Jul 31, 2019
I think that after withdrawal you need to get a confirmation letter from the RBD it takes about 10 days after submit withdrawal application ( you need to call them and ask about it )then you should take this confirmation to The CBSA and tell them you want to go back to your home country.
Thank you, I will call them right away.