+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of Mon Projet profile

RoseAndRosemary

Feb 11, 2016
Hello guys,

Do you know what letter and where to send it to, in order to withdraw my profile from Mon Projet?

I've read that some people called and were told to send letters. However, when I called the lady told me they could not close my file because they had not started processing it yet. I submitted the application in August 2016.
She explained to me that I can only request to close it after I received the next letter from them, requesting more documents.
I told her that I am about to accept an ITA and that this situation makes it complicated, but she continued insisting that it was not possible to close the file now. So I have to wait until no one knows, spring time maybe ..., when they start processing the applications.

Thanks!

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
I am worried about my PR application of FSW.
My spouse(principal applicant) submitted application in August,17 for Quebec. Before spouse got letter to submit documentation to support application; I(principal applicant) received ITA(FSW) and I submitted my PR application.

As there is no procedure mentioned to withdraw Quebec application. Can it effect our application for PR?

RoseAndRosemary said:
Hello guys,

Do you know what letter and where to send it to, in order to withdraw my profile from Mon Projet?

I've read that some people called and were told to send letters. However, when I called the lady told me they could not close my file because they had not started processing it yet. I submitted the application in August 2016.
She explained to me that I can only request to close it after I received the next letter from them, requesting more documents.
I told her that I am about to accept an ITA and that this situation makes it complicated, but she continued insisting that it was not possible to close the file now. So I have to wait until no one knows, spring time maybe ..., when they start processing the applications.

Thanks!

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
techLover said:
I am worried about my PR application of FSW.
My spouse(principal applicant) submitted application in August,17 for Quebec. Before spouse got letter to submit documentation to support application; I(principal applicant) received ITA(FSW) and I submitted my PR application.

As there is no procedure mentioned to withdraw Quebec application. Can it effect our application for PR?
Best to my knowledge, you don't need to worry. CSQ processing would take some time to take the decision and its entirely a different process.

If you haven't filed the application for the the federal processing after CSQ. You are safe. You can just ignore the messages from MIDI.

But the fee that you paid won't be refunded for sure.

Hope this information helps you.

Merci.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks a lot petta for your reply. As my spouse application didn't reached to decision for CSQ (even processing is not started); so I am safe :D :D. Thanks again dear.++++++1

petta said:
Best to my knowledge, you don't need to worry. CSQ processing would take some time to take the decision and its entirely a different process.

If you haven't filed the application for the the federal processing after CSQ. You are safe. You can just ignore the messages from MIDI.

Merci.

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
Hello guys,

Thanks!
Hi RoseAndRosemary
I am stuck in a similar situation
My PNP officer wants me to withdraw my CSQ app thru Mon Projet Quebec before I could be issued a nomination. Quebec office asked me to write a formal letter to their Office requesting for withdrawal. My letter was acknowledged as received by Quebec office on 19/May/2017 but I haven't heard back from them yet! My CSQ file processing was to begin in Spring 2017 but I haven't got received any progress update till date.
I'm worried now since I have received a 30 days notice from PNP office :(

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016

Merci.
my understanding is CSQ is not a PR application. Its a application for work qualification in Quebec.

it is up to the candidate that they will apply for PR through CSQ or not!

I believe that there is no relation between CSQ application and Federal (PR) application.

Reactions: techLover