+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WITHDRAWAL OF EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE

Queen Tosin

Oct 24, 2017
Hello everyone

Please I need your opinion on this, my express entry profile was created by an agent through their portal on IRCC. At the moment, I do not wish to retain their services anymore, so I asked them to withdraw or delete my profile so I can start all over again by myself. Unfortunately this is the reply they gave me

"Due to technical problems with the IRCC Portal, we aren't able to withdraw Express Entry Profiles from the Express Entry Pool at this time. This problem has been ongoing since July, and we don't have an estimated time when it will be fixed from IRCC. The only way we could remove your profile from the pool is by making it ineligible (which is not ideal, however at this time it's our only way of removing a profile form the pool), by removing/amending information so your profile is no longer eligible to remain in the pool"

These are my questions:
1. How true is it that a profile cannot be withdrawn?
2. If they make me ineligible, can I create another profile without any issues because I think my name and passport number will be the same while creating a new profile

Please I need you guys help and advice.

Thank you

wvey

Jun 18, 2018
So , once the profile is ineligible, I will be able to create a new account with all the same information and there wont be any issues? Since the same information will be there. Thanks a lot for reply.

Queen Tosin

Oct 24, 2017
If you're in charge of your account,you can just withdraw your application. I had to do that because I wanted the agent to hands off my profile. After I told them to reduce my proof of funds to below the minimum amount, they replied me by saying they can now withdraw my application that the technical issue has been resolved. They forwarded my withdrawal letter.

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
If you're in charge of your account,you can just withdraw your application. I had to do that because I wanted the agent to hands off my profile. After I told them to reduce my proof of funds to below the minimum amount, they replied me by saying they can now withdraw my application that the technical issue has been resolved. They forwarded my withdrawal letter.
Hi Tosin,
So did you get another profile submitted.
I accidentally withdrawn mine but submitted other soon and back in pool.
Gc key account is same and old profile also lying there in profile .
Will there be any problems with that ,I have not received any ita yet.
Please help
Thanks

Queen Tosin

Oct 24, 2017
Hi,

Yes I was able to submit another profile.

Hi Tosin,
So did you get another profile submitted.
I accidentally withdrawn mine but submitted other soon and back in pool.
Gc key account is same and old profile also lying there in profile .
Will there be any problems with that ,I have not received any ita yet.
Please help
Thanks

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi,

Yes I was able to submit another profile.
Thanks .
May I ask at what stage you are . hope you have received your PR.
I was bit tense about second profile.
Thanks again