+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of CSQ application

yulia_uk

Nov 18, 2015
Hey folks,

I am in a very weird situation. I applied for CSQ in Paris at the beginning of October, 2015. The reason for that was to get a work permit in Quebec. I never received any confirmation, nothing at all form Paris. A week ago I figured out that I don't need CSQ at all as I will do an academic job. So I decided to withdraw my application. That's where fun starts!!! I found the phone number of the service of Quebec immigration in Paris, which is +33 153 93 45 45. I tried to call but it sounds like the number is not existent. Ok! I tried to write an e-mail to them (biq.paris@mri.gouv.qc.ca) but my message was returned back with an error message. I e-mailed to the central office in Quebec explaining that I can't reach Paris office but they said they couldn't help and I had to contact Canadian embassy of my country of residence. I e-mailed to London today and got an automatic e-mail saying that they will reply me in 28 days!!!!!!!!! Did anybody encounter such a situation? How can I reach BIQ! How can I withdraw my application?

Thanks a lot.

Yulia