+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY

Discussion in 'Education' started by geetika13, Jul 27, 2019.

1. I AM TRYING CALLING LIAISON COLLEGE AS I ALREADY CHANGE MY COLLEGE AFTER REACHING CANADA ,I ALREADY MAIL THEM ALSO I AM WORRIED WHETHER ILL GET MY REFUND BACK OR NOT .
    CAN ANY ONE HELP ME.I WANT TO KNOW THE REFUND POLICY OF THAT COLLEGE .

2. do you have some kind of health condition that causes you to type in all caps??

3. My name is Shevva Akhil goud.I got ad I got my visa approval recently but i have changed my mind to be in my home country because of health issues, I seriously suffering from maleria desease . Can i know that do college refund my whole fee.if yes, how many days it takes to get refund and please tell me the process.and how do I take my gic amount back.
    Thanking you,
    Respectively.

4. My name is Shevva Akhil goud.I got ad I got my visa approval recently but i have changed my mind to be in my home country because of health issues, I seriously suffering from maleria desease . Can i know that do college refund my whole fee.if yes, how many days it takes to get refund and please tell me the process.and how do I take my gic amount back.
    Thanking you,
    Respectively.

5. It depends on the school. Each school has its own refund policy. You will need to contact your school.

6. Thank you, do i get my gic amount fully