+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw the application or correct via WebForm? Please help!

Vessela

Jan 17, 2019
Please help, my issue is the following:
after submitting application, (under CEC on Sept.23) we got AOR and payed all the fees. But TODAY, I saw that our Police certificates (mine and my spouse's) were scanned switching the translations (mine was with his translation and his was with the translation of my PC). That was done by the Consulate, when certifying the docs. I am terrified! o_O:eek: Do we need to withdraw the application in order to submit the right sequenced documents or can we upload them via the Web Form. The issue is not only the delay, but we have one month and a week now before our IELTS will expire. Oh... please, senior members advise!

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
But TODAY, I saw that our Police certificates (mine and my spouse's) were scanned switching the translations (mine was with his translation and his was with the translation of my PC).
I think visa officers are smart enough to figure out which translation goes with which document, but you're free to raise a webform to clarify. I would advise you not freak out and withdraw your application over a trivial thing like this.

Vessela

Jan 17, 2019
I think visa officers are smart enough to figure out which translation goes with which document, but you're free to raise a webform to clarify. I would advise you not freak out and withdraw your application over a trivial thing like this.
Thank you so much! I am so angry with myself for not seeing that when I scanned them. I will try with the webform, but I am afraid...