+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw Ontario PNP PR Application June July 2014

ram14

Sep 2, 2014
Hello All,

I have got the Ontario PNP on July 20 2014 and I have applied for PR on July 22 2104(The date when my package was received by CIO). As of now I didn't get any AOR. I know that the applicants who applied for PR before me in June 1st week also didn't receive their AOR's yet.

Coming to my exact situation, I got a fulltime job offer from the different province. This is a very good opportunity and I really don't want to miss this. I am in dilemma to stay here in Ontario waiting for PR and JOB or to accept the fulltime offer from other province.

Can any one help me how to withdraw my application ? I know that I have to wait until I get file number(AOR acknowledgement) to write a letter regarding my withdrawal. :(

Does anybody know how it can be done exactly? Will there be any effect on me as I want to apply for PR later under CEC category.

I don't want to miss the fulltime opportunity. As per the rule I should not work fulltime in another province until I get PR. So, I myself want to withdraw my application voluntarily without cheating on them like silently moving to another province without withdrawing the application.

I have contacted CIC call centre and they have just advised to send an email to Nova Scotia regarding the situation.

Thanks in Advance.