+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw my express entry profile

AlphaAditya

Jun 25, 2017
Hi All,

I have already submitted my express entry profile, and it says I am eligible for federal skilled program, but now I want to delete one of my previous work experience's(I have worked for 2 companies, I want to delete one of the experience from one company). Somehow, I can't see the option to delete it. so i have withdrawn my application. Now, is it fine to create a new application with my present work experience?

Note : i did not get any ITA yet.

dhrtishah

Mar 20, 2018
You do not need to withdraw your application to make a change. You can update your forms anytime if you haven't received an ITA. On your application page, scroll down and on your left hand side you will see a blue button that says ' review my submitted profile' (or something like that). Click on it and you will see the different forms that you can update (there is an 'update form' button on the right side of every form. Once you click on that you can modify your work experience.

Reactions: AlphaAditya

AlphaAditya

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for the information, now that i have already withdrawn my application. Would CIC will still keep my data in their history or can i create a new Express entry profile. would like to know , will there be any issue now?

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008