+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

With 6 or 6.5 band eligible for canada immigration

ManojN

Feb 3, 2020
With 6 or 6.5 band am I eligible for canada immigration ...with more than 12 years of experience in to customer service & Masters Diploma of 2 years distance learning. Am trying through a consultant.

ALPHABETIC

Jul 8, 2019
Nigeria
NOC Code......
6.5 is very low and can hardly take you anywhere. With such a band score, your chances of even getting nominated by a province is very slim. Your CRS should not be up to 350 considering your performance so I advice you retake the exam.Thanks!

ManojN

Feb 3, 2020
6.5 is very low and can hardly take you anywhere. With such a band score, your chances of even getting nominated by a province is very slim. Your CRS should not be up to 350 considering your performance so I advice you retake the exam.Thanks!
Thank you

Pandith

Feb 15, 2020
Hyderabad
It depends upon your overall CRS score, sometimes if your profile is strong enough to get through even on a low band score in Ielts Better ask from your consultant whether you can get through with this score or not.Best Aggregate Score is 7 I have also heard that someone was through with 6.5 but it sponsorship case. Kindly ask your consultant to count your score based on your education, age and experience etcetera and then it will be right to judge whether Ielts Score of 6.5 is OK for you or not.

Reactions: ManojN

ManojN

Feb 3, 2020
It depends upon your overall CRS score, sometimes if your profile is strong enough to get through even on a low band score in Ielts Better ask from your consultant whether you can get through with this score or not.Best Aggregate Score is 7 I have also heard that someone was through with 6.5 but it sponsorship case. Kindly ask your consultant to count your score based on your education, age and experience etcetera and then it will be right to judge whether Ielts Score of 6.5 is OK for you or not.
Thanks for your reply. I haven't get given my ielts. My process has just started in January. My ECA and ielts process is going on

smartblogger

Aug 28, 2019
Minimum IELTS score required for canadian migration through express entry is 6 for each module. If the applicant receives less than 6 modules , then he will not be able to submit Express Entry Application.

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
One can consider SINP PNP Process with 5.5 Ielts score. SINP accepts applicants with 60 points. consult ur consultant

Reactions: ManojN