+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2022 Visa Applicants - Study Permit & Open Work Permit

Aug 31, 2021
Hello everyone, :)

Me and my spouse gave biometrics on 14 July. We are from Turkey and we applied for study permit and open work permit.

Is there anybody who can get visa results for Winter 2022 application?

Aug 31, 2021

Me and my spouse gave biometrics on 14 July. We are from Turkey and we applied for study permit and open work permit.

Hi there. I am from Turkey Also and biometrics done on 19 July Still waiting for study permit. We can talk in private

niks1012

Feb 19, 2018
Hi I am applying for student Visa for Jan22 intake with my spouse from India. So I just wanted to know how to show proof of funds of CAD14000? Can I submit in GIC or GIC is only for student and for spouse I have to show bank balance? What proof of funds documents you have submitted? Can you please help me with this?

Aug 31, 2021
Hi,
I can tell you what we did as an example.
Our school is 2 years. Total school fee (2 years) is approximately 32000 CAD + 28000 CAD (14.000 x 2 years) living expenses for me and my spouse = 60000 CAD - the min amount that we should show in our case. More is always better.
We uploaded the school fee receipts, all bank documents for 6-months, the bank balance that shows we have min 60000 CAD, also if you have, the docs of your properties.
As I know, they especially examine that how you save this money. It should not appear suddenly in your bank account. For example, we sold our car and uploaded this selling docs as a proof.
I hope I could help. Good luck.

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021

From Turkey: For Jan 2022 intake
SP: Master in Physics (with full scholarship)
SOWP: For my wife

Study Permit Application: 18 June
Biometric: 13 July (same day updated)
Review eligibility: Started 20 July
No Medical
No more update

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hi there. I am from Turkey Also and biometrics done on 19 July Still waiting for study permit. We can talk in private

No Medical
No more update

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021

No Medical
No more update
I rised a webform yesterday (Sep 2nd), today I received the BVL (biometric validation letter) for me and my spouse. Let me see the final decision.

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Dear All,
I got the PPR today (6 september) after BVL on 3 September.

I pray good luck for all study permit waiting friends.

Good luck
(see signature for time line)

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi guys, a quick question I applied for my wife's open work permit, applied for the emergency responce to the turkey situation, in Jan 1st, today I received an update, and when I check the portal it says approved, work permit. But I havent received any email or confirmation. what should I expect to receive as the proof of her eligibility and work permit? I mean, lets say if she leaves Canada for a short trip, how could she return to Canada without any proof of her work permit etc? should we expect to receive any proof for her eligibility? thanks a lot