+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2021-study visa

Jovita12

Sep 16, 2020
How long is the processing time for the SDS category of study permit in the current situation? I am yet to apply for the study permit in the 1st week of October , will I get the visa decision before december or will it be delayed ?

PriyankaPratik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
How long is the processing time for the SDS category of study permit in the current situation? I am yet to apply for the study permit in the 1st week of October , will I get the visa decision before december or will it be delayed ?
Processing times can be months, even for SDS applicants.
Read your google docs about studying in canada and study permit refusal, they are extremely helpful. I am planning for may 2021 intake from India through SDS. The VFS centers are closed currently for biometrics as per my understanding. Can i still apply through SDS and wait for VFS to open for biometrics?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Read your google docs about studying in canada and study permit refusal, they are extremely helpful. I am planning for may 2021 intake from India through SDS. The VFS centers are closed currently for biometrics as per my understanding. Can i still apply through SDS and wait for VFS to open for biometrics?
Yes.