+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2021 Intake: Student Visa

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
do you know if they will have in-person classes during winter or their colleges changed to online classes?
Winter 21 gonna be blended, some programs will be delivered in person and some online. It is upto university to decide which programs will be delivered in what mode. Most likely it's gonna be online for most.

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Winter 21 gonna be blended, some programs will be delivered in person and some online. It is upto university to decide which programs will be delivered in what mode. Most likely it's gonna be online for most.
Your batchmates which got AIP are from which country ?

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Got my AIP today.

Applied on July 29 - Philippines
For Winter 2021 intake
SDS complete w/ biometrics, medical
Re-application (refused last year)

Reviewing Eligibility: Sept 4 (AM)
AIP: Sept 4 (9:31 PM - emailed as pdf)

No other updates on my gckey.

Not sure if this AIP would be useful though.

Reactions: Faith_Canada123

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Got my AIP today.

For Winter 2021 intake

Congrats. Seems like winter applicants will receive AIP despite IRCC telling us that we are not eligible for AIP.

Reactions: Sad93

Kuruvillamathew

Sep 4, 2020
Got my AIP today.

For Winter 2021 intake

Can u pls describe u r profile..... gap? Ielts score? etc

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I got conditional offer from Concordia for winter intake and planning to apply for SP and OWP for spouse. I am in dilemma that I will apply with this conditional offer or not. My IELTS score is 6 not less than 6. I couldn't seat for IELTS due to covid situation. However I am planning to seat for IELTS in September. Can I apply before that?
Hi.
Did you apply for your SP yet? Are you applying for spouse opw alongwith your application? You think it is favorable to apply for opw during Covid situation? Are you applying from your home country? Where are you from?

Reactions: shopnodana91

Kuruvillamathew

Sep 4, 2020
Dear all pls look on my profile
Passed out : Btech mechanical nov 2014
CGPA :7.7
Work exp:2015 feb to 2020 jan 5 years exp in MNC (submitted all exp documents offer letter, probation letter, confirmation letter, increment letter, salary slip, provident fund details).
Ielts:eek:verall 6.5 not less than 6
Course selected in saskatchewan polytechnic (bussiness management and supply chain management) for January 2021intake

Kindly pls help what is my chances to get approval?

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
Hi.
Did you apply for your SP yet? Are you applying for spouse opw alongwith your application? You think it is favorable to apply for opw during Covid situation? Are you applying from your home country? Where are you from?
I am planning to apply for SP and OWP for my spouse in this month. There is no relation between Covid and SP. If my profile is OK they would give AIP and permit to class. Either I could go to there or have to start my class in online that's the question. I am from Bangladesh. Thank you. If you have any queries let me know.

Sep 10, 2020
If I have study gap of 10 years like - my engineering ended in July 2011 and now i am applying for graduate certificate courses in Centennial and Seneca college, will my application be rejected because of study gap?

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
If I have study gap of 10 years like - my engineering ended in July 2011 and now i am applying for graduate certificate courses in Centennial and Seneca college, will my application be rejected because of study gap?
There was some philipino guy here who got rejected because of the education gap