+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg Oath

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Hi. Did you receive your citizenship certificate? Did you ask for urgent processing since you said 4 business days only?
yes i got certificates. i applied for urgent processing.

Thanks.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
yes i got certificates. i applied for urgent processing.

Thanks.
I have applied for urgent processing too and they said they have mailed certificate on friday and is coming from vancouver. Do you think I can get on monday?
how did your passport urgent processing work? Any lineups at passport office? How many days did they take?

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
I have applied for urgent processing too and they said they have mailed certificate on friday and is coming from vancouver. Do you think I can get on monday?
how did your passport urgent processing work? Any lineups at passport office? How many days did they take?
if they send it to you via express post you will get it next day. i was told that they will send my certificate on the same day . and they sent it 1 week after. :( but i got it next day.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
if you are sending via mail it take more than 2 months , if you have reservations done . you can go for walkin and you will get it next day.

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
My everything got marked completed except oath today is anyone know how long it will take to get the oath invitation. May 2021 applicant. From Winnipeg

saroj83

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
My everything got marked completed except oath today is anyone know how long it will take to get the oath invitation. May 2021 applicant. From Winnipeg
Mine is also completed (updated on March 04) on everything and oath is not started. Waiting for the oath invitation.

Reactions: iSimran

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi all I have my oath on next Tuesday but I haven’t received and email yet also how long does it take to get the certificate from Winnipeg? Thx

pete_sk

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown at the moment
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
10 April 2015
Med's Done....
19 Jan 2015
Hi all I have my oath on next Tuesday but I haven’t received and email yet also how long does it take to get the certificate from Winnipeg? Thx
I got my email 4 business days (including the day I received and the day of the oath) before.

got my certificate 10 business days (including the day I took the oath) after

Grassquit

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
10 days for certificate both times they sent mine (made an error on the date first time)

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi
I got my email 4 business days (including the day I received and the day of the oath) before.

got my certificate 10 business days (including the day I took the oath) after
I attended my oath yesterday and sent the oath forms I just got the automated reply that’s it. No reply from them confirming they received it is it normal? Thx